Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Look alikes

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Which famous person or character do NSC posters resemble?

To start, i get told i look like Iniesta or the bloke from green day. Not sure how they both look completly different!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
If I could grow a beard I have been told I look like

sjff_03_img1078.jpg

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In my life I've been told:

Tim Henman / Robbie Williams / Martin Fowler / David Beckham :) / Tyrone from Corrie :( / Gay Craig from Big Brother 4 or sometihng like that / Gary Lucy / James Corden (think / hope that one WAS a joke)

No word of a lie.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
In seriouness though, I got told twice I look like Chris Fountain. I'd never heard of him and had to google him.

good-hair-chris-fountain.jpg

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Theo Walcott/Lewis Hamilton

Not bad. But only with short hair. When my hairs a little longer i don't look like anyone :down:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Seen as though i have met you before at games , im afraid you do not look like any of them two. I dont know who you look like though? :shrug:

I often wonder where the resembalence is my self.

I guess its a white man assuming all mixed ethnicity people look similar.

Even a nurse (male) said "I must say you look like Theo Walcott" just as he left me in my bed last november...

Have you seen me at games with my hair short or just in its current state of being longish?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I often wonder where the resembalence is my self.

I guess its a white man assuming all mixed ethnicity people look similar.

Even a nurse (male) said "I must say you look like Theo Walcott" just as he left me in my bed last november...

Have you seen me at games with my hair short or just in its current state of being longish?

Well i met you at southampton last season and saw you at Northampton this season.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Peter Crouch - less for the facial similarities, more for the body type similarities.

Excellent :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here