Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Logo

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Not to mention it's too big and therefore;
a) collides with the advert and
b) gives me a massive horizontal scrollbar (which I hate!)

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I like the one that everyone else seems to like too but like Mr Juice I have a bit of a problem with the NSC writing? Its not so much the colour, its the fact its not very discreetly slapped half over the seagull! Can it not run in a line below the seagull or summin, even if the main background picture is zoomed out a bit?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Not to mention it's too big and therefore;
a) collides with the advert and
b) gives me a massive horizontal scrollbar (which I hate!)

Either you are viewing it on a MOBILE PHONE or your resolution is set too low.

Get it on 1024x768

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
88387222.jpg

falmer crane :falmer: :falmer: :falmer:

That is fantastic!

Must admit that I also think the current logo looks out of place and prefer the old one.

If it must be changed, then Mike is surely on the right track with the above! It has the same iconic style of the old logo whilst also fitting in with the forums colour scheme, plus it signifies the new era in the clubs history that is currently unfolding.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
That is fantastic!

Must admit that I also think the current logo looks out of place and prefer the old one.

If it must be changed, then Mike is surely on the right track with the above! It has the same iconic style of the old logo whilst also fitting in with the forums colour scheme, plus it signifies the new era in the clubs history that is currently unfolding.

cheers that is what i was going for and showing off the thinner seagull :)

if it would be possible to have different styles/themes for the forum so people can pick and choose which to use that would be probably be helpful. i have created themes before on other forums and could contribute a few :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That is fantastic!

This.

Oh... :lol:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Much prefer the old one Distinctive, unique and differentiated us from the herd with more than a passing nod to our history. The new one is MK Dons stylee.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This one.

nsclogo.gif

That's not to knock some of the really impressive efforts on this thread. I particularly like Dizzle's round badge one. BUT, I love the NSC logo, with the single floodlight. Please don't change it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here