Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Logo

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Nooooooo! This is NORTH STAND chat. The old one should remain, it's a lasting remunder of the Goldstone.

Maybe Bozza can get the Goldstone alongside Falmer. The Memory next to the Future. Our very own siamese stadium logo.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe the two logos can alternate. On my employers website, you get a different main picture on the front page everytime - in fact it is just 5 pictures, with a random one appearing. Could the same be done with the old and new NSC logos?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not convinced but it might be a grow-er. Let's leave it there for a season or two and see if we get used to it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sake! :facepalm:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
:laugh: This is just getting ridiculous.

just get the 'new' badge and combine it with the old north stand floodlight please bit of both then

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
How about these?

nsclogo2.png

nsclogo1.png

Why are they under water?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Please get rid of that stupid bird.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Great logo.

Not sure what he's got on his legs though.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would it not be better to keep the Floodlight Logo until we are really in falmer or the club is actually rebranded, don't think we should change the badge everytime someone does a mock up of what they would like.

I like this one...

I find it a little disturbing. To all those fans of the "Narnia" books on NSC (well there must be one somewhere) it reminds me of the god Tash from the "Last Battle" and he was a wrong 'un.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here