Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC- disappointing

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
fatbadger said:
Brixtaan's performance today - he posted on 11 threads, starting only one himself (and that was this one).

So your performance wasn't particularly great, was it?

:jester:

No, i completely agree.But that's not what i'm here for.I'm no creator, just the engine,gee everyone up and keep things ticking over.

NOW DIG IN:angry:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
So my thread about the bloke at work who announced he was a tranny wasn't riveting? I'm hurt. :(

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
I'M SORRY!!

sorry.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Dunno he sits in a different office, I daren't look in case he is there looking like dame edna everage or however its spelt

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I saw a tribute act to dame edna everidge once, she wasn't good but she wasn't bad, she was more of a dame edna average.

Oopsy whoopsy, shit joke alert:jester:

:salute:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I saw a tribute act to dame edna everidge once, she wasn't good but she wasn't bad, she was more of a dame edna average.

Oopsy whoopsy, shit joke alert:jester:

:salute:

Oopsy Whoopsy again, you are saying that on a regular basis now. Well Twice in a week

:safeway:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Surely that was ' thread of the match '.

Come on tinx, we want more gossip, spill the beans ! Otherwise NSC will have to start looking at Rivals for some loan or non-contract posters.

Time for some posters to sit out in the stiffs ( or NSC Gold as it's otherwise known ) methinks.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok fine, I'll take a wande rin to the office he sits in and report back as to what he is wearing today. Hows that

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Dear oh dear, that's non-league posting.

Surely the professional poster can get the posting basics correct, I mean this club is supposed to have a Centre of Posting Excellence !

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We're missing Simster badly, we've no one who can put topics away the way he used to. Also Dick Knight's mum (so solid and dependable) he's been a bit injury-prone lately and hasn't made enough appearances. Agree about tinx, definitely 'thread of the match' yesterday.

Some of the youngsters coming up from the youth team need to be loaned out to always-skint to get a few postings under their belt in a less competitive environment. Some might not make the grade and may end up posting on the official site!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
:) :clap:

Our loan signing from Cardiff has gone quiet too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here