Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC- disappointing

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
You won't appreciate this from someone who doesn't start interesting threads but you lot were rubbish today

I expect more.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Agreed with Brixtaan - the day started well but all interest faded after lunch. Must try harder tomorrow. Maybe even a football thread or two.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my_cut_fingers.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
why what happened or didnt happen today? I've been very busy at work so have only posted a few times....was that the reason? :lolol: I doubt it...still what have I missed?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I have to agree, basically today the crap started early doors and the general level of performance was disappointing :nono: :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What happened today Crabtree was piss-poor threads and equally crap posts from all the kids on NSC:yawn:

oh one of those days...glad I missed it then! WOnt be around much anyway...looks like my current state of work is going to be withme for a few weeks :nono: :angry: :(

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
fatbadger said:
Brixtaan's performance today - he posted on 11 threads, starting only one himself (and that was this one).

So your performance wasn't particularly great, was it?

:jester:

Lets not start trying to slag off individual posters eh? It was a poor effort from the board as a whole. I had to watch that shite from the sidelines and although I only came on as a late substitute, I still put in more effort in the last 10 than you lot did for the entire match.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, and don't go slagging off the officials okay? :angry:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There was no creativity, although the Looney v FatBadger/Voroshliov thread showed signs of sparking into life but unfortuantely decended into a pedantic slanging match where both sides were decontstructing the others insults as opposed to trying to move the debate on.

I was subbed at half time yesterday, but my contribution was admittedly poor.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What happened today Crabtree was piss-poor threads and equally crap posts from all the kids on NSC:yawn:
SOME of the kids on NSC wanktit , i posted some good stuff and didn't make one shit thread (for once)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here