Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v REMF - Saturday 14 April - Can You Play?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
if you want to be useful can i give you my camera to take actions photos and film bits?

I have two camcorders if anybody wants it filmed. They belong to me and nibble so he might come along to watch and do some filming.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
At the moment I have
Shoalinpunk
Justin
BOF
Les Biehn
Ali Jenkins
Adrie (I dont like to exclude people!)
Mr Banana
Cereal Killer
SDC
Kev
Me
----------
Ive got 3 other possibles aswell

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
dont need to film it, but just want a few photos, but film would be funny if it ends up on youtube

Photos and Oranges it is then. My photography isn't great, but it can't be too hard to take a picture right?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
dont need to film it, but just want a few photos, but film would be funny if it ends up on youtube

Thats what I was thinking. Could edit a highlights.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Photos and Oranges it is then. My photography isn't great, but it can't be too hard to take a picture right?

Do you think you can cope?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ginadim said:

I haven't had HT oranges for years, Im glad you came back!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Munkfish said:
could you pm me some more information times kit etc thanks nobber :p

Oi gay. I'm going to bed now but you better play or I will spoon f*** your arris into next week.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Oi gay. I'm going to bed now but you better play or I will spoon f*** your arris into next week.
i dont want to be on your team your a hogger :dunce:

are you filling in the guy butters roll? me and matt taking on coxy and robinson? ;)

i just pray there will be no retartds trying to f*** each over ( previous experinces from nsc games ) otherwise i think we might learn remf team a lesson

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
I can probably get a couple of guys from my Wednesday kick around session. A Frenchman had trials with Worthing I believe and is pretty good!

To be honest if possible id like to keep it to NSC. We have enough intrest and have a decent side so I reckon we could leave as is.

Cheers for the offer though.

EDIT: Unless he is a striker!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Da Man Clay said:
To be honest if possible id like to keep it to NSC. We have enough intrest and have a decent side so I reckon we could leave as is.

Cheers for the offer though.

EDIT: Unless he is a striker!!!

Good idea.

He is not an outright striker, but can play in that position. He is a bit of an amateur Zidane with almost every trick in the book and has a lethal shot on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here