Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v REMF - Saturday 14 April - Can You Play?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Barrel of Fun said:
Good idea.

He is not an outright striker, but can play in that position. He is a bit of an amateur Zidane with almost every trick in the book and has a lethal shot on him.

Ill give it some thought, depends what the team looks like when I decide everything tomorrow.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Da Man Clay said:
Ill give it some thought, depends what the team looks like when I decide everything tomorrow.

Excellent. I will mention it to him tonight to see if he is free, but with no guarantee of playing. I like the idea of keeping it solely NSC and give everyone a chance.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I like all this la de da keep it to nsc give everyone a game stuff but we are going to get mullered and its going to be a waste of time for both sides. Might as well get some half decent players who are non nsc to make it at least slightly competative, just a thought like.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
I like all this la de da keep it to nsc give everyone a game stuff but we are going to get mullered and its going to be a waste of time for both sides. Might as well get some half decent players who are non nsc to make it at least slightly competative, just a thought like.

Im quite happy with the side we have so far to be honest. We have got quite a few half decent players, and I dont see the need to go outside if we are going to be competitve. The only position I may go outside for is a striker as I think thats the only place we are weak.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
¡Cereal Killer! said:
Who is on the REMF side?

Off the top of my head...
Little Rich
Fatboy
Chesney Christ
Seagullible
Father Jack (Not sure if thats the right name!)
Mendoza 10
El Turi

Im sure there are others but cant remember their NSC names

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:

I agree. No offence but it will be shite if we have people who can't really play as you just get hammered and its no fun.

Also if you could all call me Jan or Molby that would be great.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Da Man Clay said:
Off the top of my head...
Little Rich
Fatboy
Chesney Christ
Seagullible
Father Jack (Not sure if thats the right name!)
Mendoza 10
El Turi

Im sure there are others but cant remember their NSC names

me.
Chappers.
Sheebo.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Off the top of my head the NSC team will consist of the following however not all of these have confirmed:

Griffin
Healey
Morris
Allen
Rumble
Coleman
Mellor
Walmsley
Buss
Kane
Mendoza
Owen

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Da Man Clay said:
Im quite happy with the side we have so far to be honest. We have got quite a few half decent players, and I dont see the need to go outside if we are going to be competitve. The only position I may go outside for is a striker as I think thats the only place we are weak.

i can do a job up top

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Les Biehn said:
I agree. No offence but it will be shite if we have people who can't really play as you just get hammered and its no fun.

Dont worry, im not just going to punt people on if its a very tight game. I do want to win aswell. However I expect us to be 2 or 3 goals to the good:p

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
:dunce: sorry only just flicked thru the threads been working allday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here