now offıcıal... well done terry mendez!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i was thinking who is mendez?... i had seen somewhere before that richards only has this last year on his contract at ipswich, so he would be cheaper in january. also i dont know when his birthday is, but if he turns 24 before january can we get him on a free. or im i just hopeing?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Its something like 4 long term loans and 6 short term per team, per season but I think if you then sign the player permanently it no longer counts as one of your loans. Don't take this as gospel though, i'm sure someone knows the exact numbers

About 80% sure that all got changed when we had the transfer window enforced in the lower leagues?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer they did dont think there is actully a limit anymore bournemouth had so may loans during last season for a start

think the only rule is that you can't play more than 5 or 6 in 1 game as sheff wed got caught out on that last season

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not saying it should be Mayo, but we do need a left back, and not just until Christmas!

Full back is a proper and important position like any other in a team, both defensively and offensively, and it annoys me the constant suggestion that you can just stick any random player there and make do.

Lynch started his first team career there and is left footed ... not exactly "any random player".

Whing and ElBad are both full backs and although right footed have both played LB ... not exactly "any random player".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here