Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Camden And Ealing Hit!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
it not difficult, police go in to arrest with army behind them, any objections/ trouble when police trying to arrest, army shot to kill. warn everyone today. do it tonight!!!!!

i feel scared and very angry this is happening in my/our country

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Chalk Farm Road is sealed off, got a mate there too, think he's fast asleep though, he hasn't answered his phone! It's probably sealed up to Chalk Farm station by the sounds of it. Thankfully for me I'm the other end from all that.

I'm heading up there first thing, cos they are scared stiff. I know I can't do much but just want to try & help somehow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just been on Sky [MENTION=338]smudge[/MENTION]... cordoned off, although probably can get in on the Belsize Park/Primrose Hill end.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bloke on R5 reporting from Ealing said that he saw children robbing a babywear shop, one child he reckoned was aged 7 or 8, others not much older.

Do these children have no parents????

As a parent myself, I always made sure I knew where my kids were, and let them know what was wrong and what was right. Especially at the age you mention Gully.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
its 12.45 if the kids r not in now what do the parents think they r doing???? cut the parent benefit for kids bad behavior that will make the parents pay more attention!!!!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=18086]Surport Local Team[/MENTION] and [MENTION=181]Blackadder[/MENTION]... they are probably giving their to young to be arrested looting scumbag kids their shopping lists! This is London, it's just so different from the rest of the country.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
About 10 minutes away from this, hope they dont come up the road!

Lock yourself in Turkey mate. Having said that, make sure you can get out quick, in the event of fire.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
So to summarise as of now (1.32am):

Hackney, Lewisham, Ealing, Clapham, Camden, Chalk Farm, Palmers Green, Charlton, Stratford, Ealing Broadway, Croydon, West Croydon, Woolwich, Upton Park, Tower Bridge, Old Kent Road, Edmonton Green (unconfirmed), Peckham, Catford, Colliers Wood, Bethnal Green, Bermondsey, East Dulwich, Notting Hill, Ladbroke Grove, Wadham, Stepney Green, Tottenham & Enfield again (at a warehouse somewhere), Pimlico, Chelsea, Tottenham Court Road, Barking, Bayswater and Greenwich with Bromley next.

One man shot and injured in Croydon, endless shops and cars ablaze and some homes destroyed.

Any further theories on not bringing in the army?

That argument's gone a bit quiet, hasn't it.

And what the f*** is Cameron doing getting a night's sleep first?! f*** 9am, exterminate the problem now.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Update. My niece is petrified as they are right outside. Hiding in the hallway scared shitless. This is f***ing madness.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Someone just got arrested 2 mins from my front door. Two police vans flew down the street and jumped on the guy.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh shit mate! I have shivers up my spine. Please, please let them be safe...every one of them!

Heading up there on the 1st train. I know I can't do much, let's face it, might not make it there. Just feel helpless here, can't sleep that's for sure.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now riots and looting in Pimlico, Chelsea, Tottenham Court Road and shopping centres in Ealing, Colliers Wood and Woolwich on fire

I thought Tottenham Court Road would be a target... wall to wall electrical stores and that's me ringed in then... Camden High Street to the left and Tottenham Court Road to my right.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Heading up there on the 1st train. I know I can't do much, let's face it, might not make it there. Just feel helpless here, can't sleep that's for sure.

There's going to be severe problems on the trains into London tomorrow, and I want to get out for a couple of days!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
And of course Birmingham and Toxteth (Liverpool).

Back in London I've been listening to LBC Radio (VERY good coverage as last night).

Have heard about someone attacked with brick, policeman knocked over (but ok) by panicking civilian, 7 and 8 year olds rampaging and other stories.

Horrifically they had a call cut off by some kind of development while man was describing a scene live on air. Despairing cries followed by blank sound.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here