Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Camden And Ealing Hit!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bloke on R5 reporting from Ealing said that he saw children robbing a babywear shop, one child he reckoned was aged 7 or 8, others not much older.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
One man shot and injured in Croydon, but no other reports of injuries and no fatalities.

Mobs are all focussed on looting and burning commercial premises and cars, so thankfully seems remarkably little physical bodily harm being done to people.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mobs are all focussed on looting and burning commercial premises and cars, so thankfully seems remarkably little physical bodily harm being done to people.

Only problem is the psychological damage to those who have had their homes torched or lost their jobs because their workplace has been razed to the ground!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah there is quite a bit of activity in the NW1 Camden area.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
london41.jpg

Ealing a few minutes ago.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
My nephew just got indoors in Chalk Farm, the tube wouldn't stop there, he had to walk from Belsize Park. He said a lot of missiles are being thrown outside & the conversations he heard said the Roundhouse in Camden was targeted. My niece is staying with him, studying for a big exam this week at Uni. Now she's scared for her bloody life cos of all the fires she sees on the news & a gang of yobs in the street outside. Just had her crying on the phone.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
My nephew just got indoors in Chalk Farm, the tube wouldn't stop there, he had to walk from Belsize Park. He said a lot of missiles are being thrown outside & the conversations he heard said the Roundhouse in Camden was targeted. My niece is staying with him, studying for a big exam this week at Uni. Now she's scared for her bloody life cos of all the fires she sees on the news & a gang of yobs in the street outside. Just had her crying on the phone.

Bloody hell! Hope they stay unharmed matey!

Police have no control...some people on here scoffing at notion of bringing army in. It's a state of emergency now surely?

West Hoathley: yes saw you're manor's now spotlighted.

Bloody hellfire!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Chalk Farm Road is sealed off, got a mate there too, think he's fast asleep though, he hasn't answered his phone! It's probably sealed up to Chalk Farm station by the sounds of it. Thankfully for me I'm the other end from all that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just seen a woefully thin line of police having to march towards rioters. Feel very sorry for them, they clearly need army support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here