Notts-v-Sussex. Roll Call.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Highly dubious LBW upheld against Mal Loye at Derby - but it's normal service really as Lancs continue to dominate their opposition while we flounder hopelessly...

last roll of the dice - Mushy

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Luke will quite obviously never play for England again

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
He is indeed. If he doesn't come out of the attack soon, Notts will win this today and I really do think an honourable 4 day defeat ought to be target for Sussex from this (fairly hopeless) position.
You make a very good point Simster... given our start to the season it should be a realistic aim to at least make sure this game reaches the final day and then we can try and build from there.

In passing, (as another 4 crashes into the boundary boards) have we EVER fielded a weaker attack than the one playing in this game? We must have done at some point but it would be before my time...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The 5th wicket partnership is now up to a mighty 29 - we're staring defeat in the face.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The 5th wicket partnership is now up to a mighty 29 - we're staring defeat in the face.
I'm going home now - hopefully I can bring about a change of fortunes but I doubt it...

:bigwave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:lolol: to be honest he must still be close to getting a call-up now...

Good bowler at the right level. I only ever faced 3 balls from him, when I was about 16. I think he thought, just bowl it straight, and I drove the first back past him for 4. So he then got annoyed and bowled the next one really quick. I shut my eyes and expertly edged it between the keeper and first slip for 4 more. The third I didn't see!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's men against boys out there. Read's batting exploits are making Prior look like a bloody amateur, he's now up to 13 in double quick time.

Sometimes I simply despair...:nono::nono::nono::rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Look around
Everywhere you turn it's heartache
It's everywhere that you go..."
Don't just stand there, let's get to it..."
VOGES. lbw Tucker 30.

81-5.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Read is SO the wicketkeeper-batsman Daddy. 24no from just 31 balls.

Look and learn Prior, look and learn...

BBC SCR

Feb 5, 2004
Hi, for whoever asked earlier in this thread it is I bumbling through the on line commentary.

Andrew H

BBC SCR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports