Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts-v-Sussex. Roll Call.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That should kickstart the season nicely. Good to Collymore amongst the wickets, he could prove to be a great signing you know.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
but we cant have won, that puts us 2nd in the table

its an error by cricinfo again, its upside down

Nottinghamshire 5 2 2 0 1 0 61
Sussex 5 1 0 0 4 0 55
Surrey 5* 0 0 0 4 0 43
Yorkshire 4* 1 1 0 1 0 35
Kent 4* 1 1 0 1 0 34
Lancashire 4 1 1 0 2 0 34
Durham 3 1 1 0 1 0 33
Hampshire 4 0 1 0 3 0 32
Somerset 4* 0 0 0 3 0 31

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope the ECB call for a pitch inspection. Notts by rights should have knocked off those runs in a trice, something doesn't smell right to me...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love the fact that the CC is so competitive, that even the noddy counties like us can win the odd game.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I have just returned home and find out we have sneaked another undeserved win. Surely the ECB must call in pitch inspectors or reveal that we are playing with non registered players and fine us maximum points. I blame Gus MacKay for this ridiculous state of affairs. We are a small club which is not worthy to be on the same pitch as the true champions who face huge problems finishing matches as they get 6 months of non stop rain. Hail the Mighty lankies.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
There your Hans, told you i reckoned we could win at Notts. Without doubt something is up with the wicket. Some Notts supporters put the wicket problem down to the new stand,seem odd to me. However i do believe the ECB are concerned on the wicket. :bigwave:

There your Hans, told you i reckoned we could win at Notts. Without doubt something is up with the wicket. Some Notts supporters put the wicket problem down to the new stand,seem odd to me. However i do believe the ECB are concerned on the wicket. :bigwave:

Perhaps they should be, the next test match vs NZ is at Trent Bridge n'est ce pas?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The ECB should be looking at backhanders rather than the pitch. How on earth did we beat Notts? I smell a rat...
I agree. Probably why Gus Mackay says we can't afford the new development at the Sea End anymore - he's spent all the Cama money on bribing our opponents...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
.....and Chablis.
indeed Alex, Alex... don't forget the Dexter Terrace Chablis swilling sessions with Lenham and Waring (I hate to think how much has been squandered in that fashion). And people wonder why we struggle so much to hold our own in the top flight of domestic cricket... :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here