Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts-v-Sussex. Roll Call.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
There was a football match last night ???:ohmy::ohmy:

well somebody said there was because he punched somebody over it. But then somebody else said nobody was allowed to talk about it, so I wasn't sure. But then somebody else said it was funny that two people called Terry and Ronald missed their penalties: I'm assuming this must be to do with a parking fine - but most important of all: have you noticed how different and less pleasant Trent Bridge sounds at lunchtime compared to Hove? No seagulls, no twitter of lads playing cricket on the outfield, no gentle murmurings from the members. Give me Hove anytime to listen to when there's nothing happening.

Still nice to see cricket make a comeback, after all that chit chat about some football match or other - last night was it???

Talking of which, has anyone ever:
1) Had a fight with a plastic Lancs fan in the Jim Parks bar?
2) Been to more matches in a season than Brenda from Kemp Town (any Sussex member who doesn't know Brenda = BAD fan)?
3) Wondered why Prior doesn't have squad number 1?:gossip:
4) Been told to sit down by a Steward at Hove/Horsham/Arundel?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Talking of which, has anyone ever:
1) Had a fight with a plastic Lancs fan in the Jim Parks bar?
2) Been to more matches in a season than Brenda from Kemp Town (any Sussex member who doesn't know Brenda = BAD fan)?
3) Wondered why Prior doesn't have squad number 1?:gossip:
4) Been told to sit down by a Steward at Hove/Horsham/Arundel?

1) Nope, all Lancs fans are armed with umbrellas and best left alone
2) Brenda says hi to all
3) Ooh more - I do like gossip. (saw his girlfriend at Horsham last year - wow)
4) Yes - Horsham last year, sneaking into the members bit on the last day

PS: there's the bell

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
250 plus lead will give us a good chance of victory, 300 plus and we are well in the driving seat.

Matt Prior's form is sensational, the guy is carrying the team.

250 plus lead will give us a good chance of victory, 300 plus and we are well in the driving seat.

Matt Prior's form is sensational, the guy is carrying the team.

Quite so but Matty and Luuuuuuuuke seem to have lost the plot entirely. At LEAST one of them should have been out in the last over before lunch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here