Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts-v-Sussex. Roll Call.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Maybe,you won't want to hear this,but 277 in Sussex,s 1st Innings is the highest score so far this season at T/B. I was there and on today,s showing run getting is hard. Uneven bounce,even Notts skipper Chris Read maintained 3 slips and a gully right to the end. This game is to close to call. :wave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yards and Goodwin slowly but surely getting on with it....

Latest Sussex 103-2 (44) Hundred up with successive fours from Goodwin. The first was squirted through the slips but he then picked up a leg-stump half-volley and glided it past square to move to 19 while Yardy is 43. Lead now 129.

Latest Sussex 95-2 (42.4) The lead is now past 100 but not too many runs scored in front of the wicket until Yardy smashed one past Shreck's outstretched right arm and back down the ground for four. Yardy is really rubbing the Notts' bowlers up the wrong way at the moment. He is 43 and Goodwin 11.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anyway back to important things - we was struggled over the 100 now without losing another wicket

Edit: you thought of cricket the same time as me

Edit#2 ffs Yardy out

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I intend having words with Carl about this at the Durham game next week.

Probably more imo; 250+ would be better but we need to do is occupy the crease.

the 4th innings should be prime Mushy bait, 250 would seal it, 200+ should be enough just.

It cant be a draw now surely?, weather permitting obviously. We hadnt won a game at this stage last season either, so impossible is nothing

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
It cant be a draw now surely?, weather permitting obviously. We hadnt won a game at this stage last season either, so impossible is nothing

What ARE you talking about ????:angry:

You know we are relegation fodder just there to make up the numbers !!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
the 4th innings should be prime Mushy bait, 250 would seal it, 200+ should be enough just.

Will you please quit this enthusiasm, BOF will have your guts for garters

135/5 now

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Bugger, why haven't I got Prior in my fantasy team. I guess I didn't want anyone from a bunch of losers.
Still nice to see cricket make a comeback, after all that chit chat about some football match or other - last night was it???

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Bugger, why haven't I got Prior in my fantasy team. I guess I didn't want anyone from a bunch of losers.
Still nice to see cricket make a comeback, after all that chit chat about some football match or other - last night was it???

There was a football match last night ???:ohmy::ohmy:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Talk about evenly balanced!!!

182 lead is very handy but it still hangs in the balance and we've got two in that could bat the game away from Notts very quickly plus RMJ to come in.

I wish I was there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here