Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It wasn't valid at the time as TV dates had yet to be announced

The ticket office were giving out the date set down in the fixtures list , they couldn't second guess the games Sky wanted to televise so when Colchester Seagull phoned the ticket office he was given the valid information at that time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I look forward to the forthcoming apology from the op after their determination that the ticket office were correct
Based on this though maybe the ticket office shouldn't have been confirming the Saturday as 100% certain

The problem is that the ticket office staff often say something, which doesn't turn out to be true. I've had experience of it myself.

I don't think the OP will put in an appearance, on Nsc, for a while.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The ticket office were giving out the date set down in the fixtures list , they couldn't second guess the games Sky wanted to televise so when Colchester Seagull phoned the ticket office he was given the valid information at that time.

Valid information at the time yes but to be saying to the op at the time that it was set in stone, not going to change was clearly incorrect

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Valid information at the time yes but to be saying to the op at the time that it was set in stone, not going to change was clearly incorrect

To be fair we don't know the directive given to the ticket office staff plus some of the calls go through to an outsourced call centre who can only go by what is showing on a screen in front of them.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Cheers Sky - now missing opening game. Delighted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here