Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Forest

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I would rather QPR went up than Forest. Odds on their chairman pulling all his money if they don't get promoted this season?

Hope they get a monumental fine, but of course they will be allowed to get away with it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would rather QPR went up than Forest. Odds on their chairman pulling all his money if they don't get promoted this season?

Hope they get a monumental fine, but of course they will be allowed to get away with it.

I would reluctantly agree with that as I think there may be protections for QPR having only just come down. It's a close call between Redknapp and Davies but if I had to see one suffer the humiliation of FFP more than the other then it would be the whinning Davies.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Signed a left back as well today. Must have well over 30 players there now. I mean he has 11 strikers as it is.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if forest dont go up i will piss myself......on my mates forest shirt , towel , tattoo,flag , signed shirt......blah . blah , blah , .........:tosser:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
And another in? Think he can not be far off a whole new starting 11 this window. Hoping is makes the ship unsteady. To many players not getting game time

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Signed Jack Hobbs from Hull. Brilliant signing for them

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good defender though. I'd be happy with him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
One of Leicester, Qpr, or Forrest are gojng to be in a play off lottery with some very good sides. Could be an absolute disaster for one of them if they dont go up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good defender though. I'd be happy with him.

Good? I would go a lot further than that. 25 years old and so perfect age. That is a quality signing and a proper statement of intent. They really should go up with the squad they have now. I wished we signed Hobbs

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Forest = FFP cheats.
Last audited accounts showed our turnover was as great or more than theirs, but strangely their squad has many well known players of PL/top of Championship background, whose wages and transfer fees wouldn't come cheap.
It would be quite satisfying if they don't make it to the PL this season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Massively. For that reason but even more so because of their absolute twunt of a manager.

SFI

Jul 27, 2011

We've really struck gold with Fawaz.

Just read this to see howmuch he is liked.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39839

We're going for a 3rd star :)

fawaz.jpg

Fawaz2.jpg

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Forest = FFP cheats.
Last audited accounts showed our turnover was as great or more than theirs, but strangely their squad has many well known players of PL/top of Championship background, whose wages and transfer fees wouldn't come cheap.

Same here. It depends how hard they are going to come down on clubs at the end of the day. If they don't do anything that is a disgrace and really the whole FFP thing needs to come in to question.

Let these clubs spend big in the meantime, because at the end of the day that money has to be paid back one way or another. If the owner doesn't want to dig deep to cover the debt then that gets placed on the clubs shoulders.

I'm glad we are going down the path and really focusing on developing our own players first. Eventually we will be in the situation where we do have enough quality to take that next step up.
We will have the right mix of established and development players who are up to the required level to take us there.

If the money was to drop out of the premier league one day, clubs that have been sensible with their money, have a proper development system in place will be the ones that succeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here