Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Tariq or Joel LB, or maybe the Grossmeister?

I got the impression from the presser that Tariq wasn’t ready for 90 minutes yet. I’d assume that Joel would stick to the right, that leaves Pascal, if he’s available. TBH I’m beginning to lose track.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Very tough game today. Difficult place to go and lots of injuries to worry about. Need a huge 3 points and decent performance please. UTA

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very tough game today. Difficult place to go and lots of injuries to worry about. Need a huge 3 points and decent performance please. UTA

It's not that difficult. So much negativity before this game. With that starting line up and forest top striker out we really should be favourites.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's not that difficult. So much negativity before this game. With that starting line up and forest top striker out we really should be favourites.
Positive line-up but a bench of teenagers with very, very few players with any experience.

I’m looking forward to seeing Fati on the flanks. A better choose than Facundo in my opinion.

Who wil RDZ bring on? You’d want to see Pedro at some point but I’m not sure about the others.

If he is really ready, perhaps Moder will get some time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here