Nottingham Forest v Albion
Venue: The City Ground
Date: Saturday 25th November 2023
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Fourth Official: Andy Davies
VAR: Graham Scott
Additional VAR: Mark Scholes
Nottingham Forest striker Taiwo Awoniyi will be out for at least a couple of months after undergoing groin surgery.
Anthony Elanga, Danilo and Murillo are doubts after sustaining knocks during the recent loss at West Ham.
Brighton forward Evan Ferguson is fit, having featured for the Republic of Ireland during the international break.
Captain Lewis Dunk will return, as might Tariq Lamptey, but James Milner, Adam Webster, Kaoru Mitoma and Pervis Estupinan have all been ruled out.
Midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud begins a three-match ban.
- Nottingham Forest have won their past two home league games against Brighton, including 3-1 last season.
- The Seagulls are without a victory in eight top-flight meetings with Forest, drawing two and losing six.
- Nottingham Forest have registered just one win from their past eight Premier League matches, drawing four and losing three.
- However, they are unbeaten at home in the Premier League this season, with two wins and three draws.
- Forest are vying to go six games without defeat at the City Ground from the start of a Premier League season for just the second time, emulating Frank Clark's side in 1995-96.
- Morgan Gibbs-White has yet to score in 12 league appearances this season, and his only assists came in the 3-2 loss at Manchester United in August.
- Brighton have gone six league games without a win, drawing four and losing two.
- Roberto De Zerbi's side could set a Premier League record of scoring and conceding in 17 straight matches, having equalled Everton's run of 16 consecutive games last time out.
- The Seagulls have scored in 28 successive Premier League matches since a 1-0 home defeat by Fulham in February.
- Albion are one shy of 1,000 away league defeats.
- De Zerbi has made 48 changes to his Premier League starting XI this season, 16 more than the next nearest side Manchester City.
- Simon Adingra has been involved in seven goals in all competitions this season, the most of any Brighton player, with four goals and three assists.
Roberto De Zerbi's Nottingham Forest Press Conference