Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought Forest had their stadium layout spot on, stick the away support in a lower tier (still a good view of the game) in the corner and have vocal fans both sides and above. We tried to sing but were beaten back by sheer noise and numbers surrounding us. I’d love us to be able to do the same, but we don’t make as much noise as that so it probably wouldnt work (thats not a dig, Forest were exceptional last night). As I said earlier their supporters lifted that team a lot.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Weak hand for the first goal the second was similar to the Rashford effort on Sunday.
Who knows whether Sanchez would have saved the first goal - all I know (from standing a few rows back, almost directly behind the goal) was that it all happened at lightning speed. Not many keepers would have saved it, imho. I think it's great that we've now clearly got two very decent GK options. Hats off to Roberto for trusting Steele - and hats off to Jason for stepping up to the mark so ably these last few months.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Us too, somehow we ended up driving round ashford for half an hour, before getting back to where we'd been and having to start diversion no. 3 all over again :facepalm:

Knew there was a reason we usually take the train!
I was following our route on Google maps and had the same feeling after the third M'way closure. I think our mystery tour was around the Byfleet/Woking area. I was looking at Google maps thinking what the heck is the driver doing!! At one point we had to do a 3 point turn and go back where we'd come from! We never made it back to the M25 and took a 'country' route down to the south coast!

Train has been booked for Newcastle!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nottingham is a weird drive it seems to take fecking hours compared to anywhere else at an equal distance.
Was hoping to bomb back down the M1 but lots of closures to one lane and then a closed exit, tedious...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who knows whether Sanchez would have saved the first goal - all I know (from standing a few rows back, almost directly behind the goal) was that it all happened at lightning speed. Not many keepers would have saved it, imho. I think it's great that we've now clearly got two very decent GK options. Hats off to Roberto for trusting Steele - and hats off to Jason for stepping up to the mark so ably these last few months.
I’m struggling with the experiment Sanchez was class on Sunday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Out of curiosity which app is that? Thanks
It's via Apple Watch ... annoyingly, I didn't have mine switched on at the time ... would have been interesting to see what I was picking up!

The alerts I posted before were from someone in the Trent End Stand.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 16.04.57.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen the Neco Williams incident from Wednesday night. Not a good outcome for him ...

Poor lad. Got smashed at the World Cup and had to go off with a concussion against England as well

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ouch ! Was that a collision with Steele ? Couldn't actually see what happened to Williams from tother end of pitch.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Cried on the telly
we saw you cry on the telly

to the tune of “should have stayed at a big club”

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Watching the limited extracts on Match of the Day, Colvill was dreadful.

Pity that Dunk and he had their worst games in the same match

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watching the limited extracts on Match of the Day, Colvill was dreadful.

Pity that Dunk and he had their worst games in the same match
Watching the full game he was poor. Dunk and Caicedo both put in very tired performances also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here