Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Average life expectancy in Brighton down to 73 years.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

There's some cracking responses in that thread.

Have really scored that many last minute winners, I wasn't aware that we had?

Boro last minute winners against QPR and hull, and a last minute equaliser versus MK Dons. No goals conceded in last min to lose points.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bye, bye .......:angel:
Don't panic, it's the average, you might make a couple more. Although the NHS have issued a health warning for all Brighton fans over 65 to visit their doctor to have their heart checked.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope, 94th minute winner against QPR.
So you're not talking about the game 10 days ago, you're talking about a game last year. Why are you referring to a game from last year?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

So you're not talking about the game 10 days ago, you're talking about a game last year. Why are you referring to a game from last year?

I'm talking about this season. All relevant as much as a game in the last couple of weeks unless games in April are worth more than 3 points [emoji23]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Don't panic, it's the average, you might make a couple more. Although the NHS have issued a health warning for all Brighton fans over 65 to visit their doctor to have their heart checked.

Also the club have issued a plea for all Brighton fans over 65 to buy their 2016/17 season tickets now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Be great if we stick it up QPR on Tuesday!!

I know I know one step at a time..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are a fracking joke , bottle jobs
We were pretty shit, but we didn't bottle it :)
Burnley And Boro won't exactly be shitting it even if we do win this one. We have been pony. :(
To be fair, Burnley were awful against Leeds, and we outplayed them too, so they're in no position to be comfortable. Apparently 'brough (surely 'boro is Peterborough) weren't great against Preston either.

Sidwell.

That's a point tonight then folks, hopefully...
FFS. settling for a point then.
Goal to the oppo now Sudwell is on, always happens
Ha!

I think I'd take a point now
Shame on you! So many said similar on NSC early in the season, in games we went on to win. Taking a point isn't going to get us promoted.

Ooops Plan B = Sidwell!
Yep, looks good to me.

Yours, the hindsight know-it-all

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm talking about this season. All relevant as much as a game in the last couple of weeks
Fair enough, although I'm surprised if you can remember all late goals for all teams all season. We've had more than one.

Do you even like football?

Honestly, I hated about 80% of tonight. If you are happy watching us play like that with so much now at stake, then good luck to you

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Honestly, I hated about 80% of tonight. If you are happy watching us play like that with so much now at stake, then good luck to you
75d6903f51799b0e8cf090cbf760fbeb.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Just got back from the game still slightly elated and mildly concussed after the last minute goal celebrations. I enjoyed 80% of it despite a poor second half and credit to Forest for upping their game and exploiting the gaps (however badly) as we pressed for a winner. At this stage of the season performance is secondary it's all about the points stupid!

I think Sidwell enjoyed our serenade at the end :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here