Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lucky lucky Brighton - if Burnley was harsh on us, this was an undeserved win
I don't think the Burnley result was harsh on us - they deserved a point after the wrongly disallowed goal.

Plus you play to the whistle. Don't see how the goal was undeserved - great build-up play from Knockhart and finish from SS.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
they have not played anybody decent yet

Is the right answer! It's good of the PL to send villa, Newcastle and Sunderland down as the championship calls for reenforcements. Shame we'll just miss em in the lift really.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
palace fans lol...

"Tonight has really ******* got to me. **** Forest! I hate Brighton, hate their fans, hate every ******* thing about them. They are still 3rd and Middlesborough play tomorrow. They are still 3rd favourites out of the top 3 but these 1 goal wins are doing my head in. **** Brighton."
Love you. X

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not even close to Barnes terrible miss.

Unfortunately it had no bearing on the result. Funny to see the patented 'Ashley Barnes head in hands after missing a sitter' pose. May there be many more before May 8th.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
About time we got a lucky undeserved win. Boro & Burnley have done it a load of times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow that was close, just finished watching it delayed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a tactical moan.

Group reverse psychology got us the win. :whistle:

It wasn't an inspiring substitute TBH. I think Kayals legs had gone though. Sidwell hasn't been good for us overall, so i don't blame you... Just happened to see your post :lol:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It wasn't an inspiring substitute TBH. I think Kayals legs had gone though. Sidwell hasn't been good for us overall, so i don't blame you... Just happened to see your post :lol:

As it happens, I was very pleased to be proven wrong/speak too soon!

Credit to him, he's not done too much since signing but has potentially scored what could be a ridiculously important goal for us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
About time we got a lucky undeserved win. Boro & Burnley have done it a load of times.

Screenshot from 2016-04-11 22:30:05.png

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=7557&pid=459433#pid459433

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'm researching THE MOMENT right now. Sidwell, who would have ducking believed it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here