Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Away

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tickets still not on sale then ???

Can someone please update this thread if they do suddenly show themselves as available please.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tickets now on sale next week. Forest haven't yet decided how much above their normal seat price they will charge us ... Touch of the Arsenals -Charltons - and the rest
so either 25 or 30 quid then.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Info update from Insider, last night:

Another failure - this time Nottingham Forest ...

... I have checked with the ticket office and the delay is down to the fact Nottingham Forest have yet to send us our allocation of tickets (so I can't even advise a revised date).

While that is helpful, I have asked the ticket office to ensure that the information is communicated via ALL channels, and the table is updated.

We will also look at adding sales dates to the online ticket system....

Thanks for the result, Insider.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Extract from Forest website today, at:

www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/Tickets/hometickets/

===================================
Dates of Sale

Code:
  [COLOR=white][FONT='inherit']*[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='inherit']Match        Date of Match    Season Ticket    NFFC Members      General Sale [/FONT]
  [COLOR=white][FONT='inherit']*[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='inherit']                              Holders[/FONT]
  [COLOR=white][FONT='inherit']*[/FONT][/COLOR]
  [COLOR=white][FONT='inherit']*[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='inherit']Brighton[/FONT][FONT='inherit'] &   Sat 30th March   Sat 9th March    Sat 9th March     Sat 16th March [/FONT]
  [COLOR=white][FONT='inherit']*[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='inherit']Hove [/FONT][FONT='inherit']Albion[/FONT]

Please note, all dates are subject to change.
===================================

Not sure how closely linked this is to timing of us being able to make our away purchases.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here