Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Away

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
Tickets now on sale next week. Forest haven't yet decided how much above their normal seat price they will charge us ... Touch of the Arsenals -Charltons - and the rest

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
We certainly missed a trick not hiking the price in the south stand for those 4000 palace scum

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We stood where we wanted last season? Suppose it depends on who you speak to and which entrance you go in

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Me and the lad are going, hopefully a good omen as Cardiff was his first ever away match!

Not a bad deal on the train, all things being equal, back in Burgess Hill for 9.30

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
This will be my 3rd visit to the City Ground to watch the Albion, record so far - lost 1, drawn 1, dare I dream?

Will be staying in Nottingham city centre to celebrate a great win on Sat night...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
superb away day,plenty of decent boozers,and the weather should be SHORTs weather

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Always a difficult one for me. I park my car, then because I wear my Brighton scarf and hat usually get abuse walking to the ground. In the ground joy of objects or spitting from above ( my advice get towards the back under cover) and yes agree over zealous stewards. After game, face gauntlet returning to car. Last year cars parked around me were all vandalised , guess they thought mine had already been done! I will not be deterred. Yes Forest I will visit again, you will not deter me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Going to be my 6 yr old sons first proper away game. We've booked in a hotel for the Saturday night as well.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, train tickets bought already :albion2:

My first trip to Forest, though County was an excellent day out a couple of years ago

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Surprised at vandalism comments. Always parked in Cattle Market for County and Forest over the years and never had any problems. Last year chatted to friendly Forest fans to and from the ground and car park.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We stood where we wanted last season? Suppose it depends on who you speak to and which entrance you go in

The stewards did say it was allocated seating after showing them the ticket but nobody bothered at the back of the stand where we stood. My seat was in a different block to yours and Lucys so I just went for a piss and rejoined you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here