Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not the Nine O'Clock News

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I remember having a Not The Nine O Clock News lp with some of the sketches and songs on it. Used to play it relentlessly as a teenager. I think there was a follow up to.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Still got both of them in my vinyl collection.

Songs very underrated.

"Gob on you"

" I like trucking (and I like to truck)"

Classic

Favourite sketch

Nelson's Column? Pah!

Its all coming back to me-
If I had a bomb, and a plane to drop it from, Id drop it on you world leaders.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
" are you a gay Christian"

"God just wants you to have a rotten life, he is like that...he hates poofs"

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I loved the joke about the scandal of people dying of nuclear war while unemployed.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
First series was awful. The second was great.

They got rid of Chris Langham and brought in Mel Smith for the second.

I think they were all (including Smith) in the first series, but Griff was only in a few sketches. They did get rid of Chris Langham but beefed up Griff's involvement.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think they were all (including Smith) in the first series, but Griff was only in a few sketches. They did get rid of Chris Langham but beefed up Griff's involvement.

Is it still an offence to be in possession of curly black hair and think lips?

And what about T Suter the schoolboy who kept writing about a parrot owned by his aunt who he lived with?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Rowan Atkinson as a green alien was one if my favourite childhood memories. My brother and I used to cry with laughter at that sketch! Probably very unfunny now but at the time it was priceless!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rowan Atkinson as a green alien was one if my favourite childhood memories. My brother and I used to cry with laughter at that sketch! Probably very unfunny now but at the time it was priceless!

Even the simple ones...,remember Atkinson walking along the street smiling at the camera walking into lamp post.....or Jones as the petrol station attendant ...the customer trying to make sure his petrol was to the exact number of pounds and then Jones pushing a button to add a penny on

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Even the simple ones...,remember Atkinson walking along the street smiling at the camera walking into lamp post.....or Jones as the petrol station attendant ...the customer trying to make sure his petrol was to the exact number of pounds and then Jones pushing a button to add a penny on

Yup remember that one, think it might of been half a penny but who cares!

We're titting up and down on the willy bum bum :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here