Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NOT the 25 Man Squad - Loans, transfers and rumours

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He is still young and with potential, hope he will have a shot this season under Potter.
Most of our youngsters do and will be moved on without getting a sniiff of PL action with the Albion - it's the nature of the beast. Karbownik - first team? - PL? - this season? I know no more than anybody else on NSC, and less than some - and, of course, football's a funny old game - but I wouldn't bet my house on that happening!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Same as Khadra, looks like he’s off to Sheff Utd not sure if loan or transfer as no one seems to be reporting either way. But he’s 21 , officially 1 year left in his deal + perhaps an option. But looks a long way from the first team at this stage

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Getting there! - Cochrane (permanent), and Rushworth, Roberts, Ella, Connolly and Sima on loan already. Whose next through the door - Ostigard (finally), Richards, Khadra, Karbownik - or someone we haven't even had a sniff of a rumour about yet?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Getting there! - Cochrane (permanent), and Rushworth, Roberts, Ella, Connolly and Sima on loan already. Whose next through the door - Ostigard (finally), Richards, Khadra, Karbownik - or someone we haven't even had a sniff of a rumour about yet?
Ella has been released I think. I wonder what will happen to Kozlowski. He's still very young. Maybe six months to train with the first team and then a six month loan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ella has been released I think. I wonder what will happen to Kozlowski. He's still very young. Maybe six months to train with the first team and then a six month loan.
Yes, my error - you'te quite right about Ella, he's left us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10 days until the EFL starts.

This should accelerate moves for Richards and Khadra and others ( Clarke, Zeqiri, Jenks, McGill etc. )

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All gone a bit quiet on Marc Leonard's loan to Utrecnt .... or Brondby ......... or Wycombe Wanderers ...........

Half our U23s could potentially be looking for loans this year - Tsoungui, Turns, Offiah, Furlong, Spong, Miller ....... interesting few weeks ahead!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
More interested in:

1. Retaining Cucu
2. New contracts for Mac and Maupay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leonard off to Exeter ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Allegedly we will only let Khadra go on loan to Sheff Utd if he signs a new contract with us.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here