Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Including Yesterday- What's the Worst England performance you have seen?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I seem to remember a game in a world cup against Rep.Ireland where the ball spent most of the time in the air. Best game of head tennis you'll ever see. Think it finished 1-1 ?
/QUOTE]

Italia 90. Was that worse than 88 Euro Championships when Houghton got the goal in a 1-0 win for Ireland?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
2-0 away to usa under Taylor

Is correct, When the first goal went in i think it was still early in the game & i was laughing, but thinking we got plenty of time to win this still. However when the second went in i have never swore so much at a tv until Friday. Complete and utter disbelief at what was being served up by so called professional football players.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The gutless display when losing to Germany in the last game at the old Wembley. Cost Keegan his job and at the final whistle everyone in the stadium was really angry and booing. This set against the backdrop of fireworks and the stadium announcer oddly trying to whip up a party atmosphere

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
whoever said macedonia is correct. 0-0 and probably the worst performance iv EVER seen live, altho not quite as bad as the game the other night, but atleast i wasnt there for that one. the only thing i can remember is wearing a stupid wig.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
That was the worst I've seen live.

As far as TV is concerned, too many to list - can't think of anything worse than Friday night at the moment.

Remember watching it on TV, it was not live but they were showing the whole match. When USSR scored there third goal it cut to Des Lynam and he said thats how it finished and we are not going to put you through the last 10 / 15 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here