Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not Being Able To Park In Coldean & Other Areas On Saturday...?

You obviously haven't spoken with any of the current members of the Planning Committee.

Ok, apoplogies to Deletebeep and LB, this is where I am on this, the original comment just took me back to the early days at Withdean when most of us were on our best behaviour regarding parking, litter, noise etc but after a few years nobody seemed to give a shit about anything anymore and I personally found that quite annoying, although once and only once did I breach the parking regs at Withdean, it was pissin down (Boston I think JPT) as soon as we pulled up on an empty street a steward was on us, as we had no colours on or stickers in the car I successfully lied to him, meanwhile he watched a car pull up in front and when both occupants both got out wearing 'Skint' shirts he simply walked past them without question. For the record I always use public transport to Falmer, I dont drop litter, although I do fart out loud. You guys clearly know more than I do on this subject so at this point i'm gonna shut up and wish you both a good evening

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If they are really that bothered, why don't they bring in match day residents only parking?

Saying that, people would probably just park outside the exclusion zone and the exercise would start again.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Don't you get a ticket if you park illegally in Coldean on non match days ???

No. Never seen a traffic warden in Coldean - double yellow lines are widely ignored, generally seen as an easy place to park.

And verges are treated as a secondary parking area,

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
No. Never seen a traffic warden in Coldean - double yellow lines are widely ignored, generally seen as an easy place to park.

:cute: & :rotlf:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Kin el, free for all then.

Thought being near the uni it would have been tighter.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Kin el, free for all then.

Thought being near the uni it would have been tighter.

Nah. That's why it was so annoying reading about the complaints after the first few games. There are dozens of illegally parked cars in Coldean every day, football supporters were an easy target.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Does anyone have a map of this "parking exclusion zone"? I have to admit that I haven't seen one, though I saw the Withdean one many times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here