Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich & Swansea Coming in for Bridcutt

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
It wouldn't suprise me if most of our players have a release clause. Maybe Bridcutts buyout clause £1 million

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'd say £2 million and he's theirs, anything less they can f*** right off. We were mugged with Bennett, and Bridcutt plays his own position as well as Bennett played his respective position for us.

If he want's to go we can't really say no, Poyet himself said he wouldn't stop players from playing in the Premiership given the chance. Although it would take A LOT to replace him, and some of Poyet's signings thus far do worry me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If Bridcutt is sold, we can be pretty sure that Bloom is taking all his money back. Did we ever find out what happened to the Sussex Senior Cup Final money?

Lambert must have some of the laziest scouts in professional football. A transfer window comes around again and all they seem to do is make a beeline for the premier resort on the south coast.

Aug 23, 2011
I would hope that this is just paper talk, however its not inconceivable unfortunately. The only very slight silver lining is that it is early in the transfer window and we don't want to sell so if it is true a very good fee would be negotiated.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Any sale of Bridcutt would smack of a massive lack of ambition. We won't get to the Prem unless we keep our best players.

this. its one thing selling to teams on the brink of Premiership when you're in the third tier, but now we must say no so that we can make that step ourselves.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'd say £2 million and he's theirs, anything less they can f*** right off. We were mugged with Bennett, and Bridcutt plays his own position as well as Bennett played his respective position for us.

If he want's to go we can't really say no, Poyet himself said he wouldn't stop players from playing in the Premiership given the chance. Although it would take A LOT to replace him, and some of Poyet's signings thus far do worry me.

You can't question Gus's signings on here, You will have the NSC police after you

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Right so 2 million for a player Poyet got for nothing...and your questioning some of his signings !....now that is harsh !

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If Bridcutt is sold, we can be pretty sure that Bloom is taking all his money back. Did we ever find out what happened to the Sussex Senior Cup Final money?

Lambert must have some of the laziest scouts in professional football. A transfer window comes around again and all they seem to do is make a beeline for the premier resort on the south coast.

We might need it.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You are all pissing your pants over a report on the radio equivalent of the Sun!

It's what happens when you have success, teams higher up the football food chain want to buy your better players. Doesn't mean we are going to sell him.

I also don't think Bridcutt is good enough for the Prem at the moment so would he be starting for either side?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You are all pissing your pants over a report on the radio equivalent of the Sun!

It's what happens when you have success, teams higher up the football food chain want to buy your better players. Doesn't mean we are going to sell him.

I also don't think Bridcutt is good enough for the Prem at the moment so would he be starting for either side?

Spot on Arthur, At the moment it's just transfer speculation nothing more. Maybe people would be better off waiting to see if the club recieve an official bid before they start having nervous breakdowns?

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
Any sale of Bridcutt would smack of a massive lack of ambition. We won't get to the Prem unless we keep our best players.
This! Where would the ambition be selling a great young player who is integral to our team when looking to atleast stay in the Championship and in future progress to the Prem!??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here