Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich & Swansea Coming in for Bridcutt

D

Deleted member 18477

christ if we need the f***ing money let sicknote vicente, useless harley and barnes f*** off!!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If bridders goes, we could end up in Lge 1 next season. It's not even being pessimistic, if we sell our best players, especially for one f***ing million, what's the point?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If the club has real ambitions of getting to the premier league then we need to stop this selling of are better players,we can't b desperate for the money. By the end of the window we mite have lost dunk,noone and bridcutt.

Agreed but it is also no good keeping players who want to go. I am sure the Albion are doing their best to sell our club to the players when these offers come in but we are not gonna go up this season, and so certain players may be tempted by the lure of the Premiership and everything that goes along with it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Norwich know they can come along with a low bid because any player will be enticed by tripling their wages and signing for a Premier league club. If we were a Championship club last season Benno would have cost them over £4M plus the add ons

D

Deleted member 22389

I can see us losing Bridcutt simply because its a Premiership club. But they really need to make a much better offer than that, its crap. I don't mind players leaving as long as we replace with similar or better.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
In what way could we replace Bridcutt?! It would cost us at least 3m for a midfielder of that standard from abroad or another championship club

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Tony will play a smart game, we can be sure of that. If the player wants to go then we need to negotiate hard. Keep the faith.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My gut feeling was to put a price of £5m on his head so they f*** OFF.

f***ing Norwich. Tell you what they are becoming the club I hate the most after those bastards up the road. *****

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Tony will play a smart game, we can be sure of that. If the player wants to go then we need to negotiate hard. Keep the faith.

Unless there is a get out clause in his contract for the eventuality that a premiership club bids above a certain figure. Or does that only exist in Football Manager?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's a softening-up tactic that clubs employ all the time though innit? Make a player aware that another club's interested in 'em (often via their agent) & the seed is sown. Makes me sick tbh, so here's hoping The Albion tell 'em to stick their offer(s) where the Sun don't shine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here