Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
This better not be happening!!!! I've just had 'CMS' tattooed on my left scrotal sack!! (luckily on the undercarriage bit so only visible if I'm lying naked on my back with my legs up in the air - or if someone crawls underneath me while I'm standing up naked)

By the way,are you one of those monkeys with bright red arses!?:lolol:

Mark Jones

Jan 28, 2011
I'd chuckle if you came in for him with hugely inflated offer and we replaced him with Maynard or Beckford at half the price.

I'd call that justice for the two occasions you bumpkin twats have mugged us off.

We gave you Crofts back didn't we!! Bumpkin twats... pahahahahahaha!! so original

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
not as angry as me

I will be fuming if we are left relying on Barnes to occupy Championship defences for the rest of the season.... they could bring their pipe and slippers...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What is CMS actually worth now do we think? With Rhodes going for up to 8m then I'm thinking we might get more than we paid for him
Gus has commented on how difficult it is to get a striker, and how their value is crazy, so I just can't see him letting our main striker go unless we already have a replacement (striker) signed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im sure they are. im interested in Kelly Brooks, doesnt mean much does it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Norwich are getting half of our first team as usual and Lambert at Villa is taking the rest. Development Squad out against Burnley on Saturday rumour has it.

Think positive! Good experience for them.We can pay off a chunk of the loan from Tony and next year sell the rest of the development squad to clear the debt!

Then we can sell the Stadium to Norwich !! = £100 million profit :)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Graeme Biley at SKY suggests he's been told Norwich have concluded there transfer activity for this window.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Straight swap for Grant Holt- yes please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here