Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
This better not be happening!!!! I've just had 'CMS' tattooed on my left scrotal sack!! (luckily on the undercarriage bit so only visible if I'm lying naked on my back with my legs up in the air - or if someone crawls underneath me while I'm standing up naked)

Such modesty.

It was Craig Mackail-Smith you had tattooed.

Most impressive.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im so glad im at City Airport all day in meetings with out access to a PC...

Tomorrow though I am in the office all day. Thats just a bugger, I am going to have to bring in lots of Harribos to keep me going.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I do think there will be another high profile departure after Nooney (and that doesn't include Sparrow, Hoskins or Vincelot)

PottowSeagull

Mar 20, 2012
Andy Naylor says he is hearing CMS to Norwich, unless he is a Seance on the side, he should stick to watching the albion and agreeing with everything the manager has ever said...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
All the rumours from mainstream sources are talking about OUTS.

Would be nice to have something about the INS for change, instead of wild speculation.
Agree, it's almost scary how under wraps the club manage to keep our INs these days. Even Naylor struggles to get in with his "Albion closing in on.." articles. Considering Gus appears to have 6 or 7 possible targets, at least some of whom I'm sure we've been speaking to already - it's crazy how few hints there are out there in the public domain (ie. your Sky Sports, local papers, red top gossip etc..).

Yet the first sign of any interest in one of our players - and it's all over the net! At least we're treated to more of a 'surprise factor' than opposing fans I guess.

Come on man. Pull yourself together. It is less that 48 hours. You can do it. Look into the eyes of those around you - do you think they're giving up ?

Get a grip - and get yourself back in the game.

25474721.jpg

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Uncle Tony hasn't invested millions in to a top class stadium only to let the quality of the team go down. I have every confidence that any players leaving will be replaced by someone more suited to Gus's plans for the future. Keep the faith!

Mark Jones

Jan 28, 2011
We watch one other team, ask the rabid Leeds fans lol! I hope we are not in for CMS, I would be underwhelmed to say the least!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We watch one other team, ask the rabid Leeds fans lol! I hope we are not in for CMS, I would be underwhelmed to say the least!
I'd chuckle if you came in for him with hugely inflated offer and we replaced him with Maynard or Beckford at half the price.

I'd call that justice for the two occasions you bumpkin twats have mugged us off.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So people say cms is not championship standards and now norwich are rumoured to be interested???
Will be very angry if cms goes and i mean angry:rant:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So people say cms is not championship standards and now norwich are rumoured to be interested???
Will be very angry if cms goes and i mean angry:rant:

You won't be the only one.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
All the rumours from mainstream sources are talking about OUTS.

Would be nice to have something about the INS for change, instead of wild speculation.

i am guessng it will be like a house buying chain, everyone will line up targets but noone will go through unless all get their men

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here