Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
5 Reasons why CMS to Norwich is a good idea:

• CMS just doesn't fit with Gus's style and Gus is clearly reluctant to change the tactics
  • Norwich are not in our league so if CMS does do well it won't be at our expense
  • If/When CMS does fail then we can all laugh at that poxy leeching club. I'm still bitter about losing Elliott Bennett.
  • Norwich are in the Premiership and we will get a premium on the selling price because of that
  • For the money we get for CMS we can surely spend £15 on buying back Alex Revell from wherever he is so that unhappy Brighton fans can still clap a player with nice teeth and a cheeky smile and who runs around aimlessly before clapping the fans at the end

If you think that Alex Rev is as good as CMS, then you are very mistaken...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 reasons why CMS to Norwich is a bad idea:

1. He's our best striker.
2. He's coming into form.
3. He's a fans favourite.
4. We've just lost another fans favourite in Noone.
5. We need at least 3 quality strikers if we are to have a serious chance of promotion.

100% spot on!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My thoughts are thus:

1. He's our best striker. No he isn't
2. He's coming into form. He stole two goals, and ran around a lot. As usual.
3. He's a fans favourite. Yes. Why not ask him to retweet that? Are you sure this is relevant?
4. We've just lost another fans favourite in Noone. Entirely irrelevant
5. We need at least 3 quality strikers if we are to have a serious chance of promotion.I agree with this, but it might be that selling CMS and bringing two in is the best way of accomplishing this

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

1. He's our best striker.
2. He's coming into form.
3. He's a fans favourite.
4. We've just lost another fans favourite in Noone.
5. We need at least 3 quality strikers if we are to have a serious chance of promotion.

100% agree...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ah, I see that you're a bit of an idiot.

A player (same as any commodity) is only worth what someone is prepared to pay. And if that value is lower than what he is worth to us, then he won't be going anywhere. I suspect this is the situation.

And what we paid for him is completely and utterly irrelevant. So yes of course I would sell him for under £2.5m if it was right for the club. If it facilitated Nicky Maynard's or Billy Sharp's arrival, I'd let CMS go for £1m.

So your calculation we will lose £1.5 Million on CMS, if we sell him for £1 Million quid. How is this good Business sense? We aren't a selling club anymore by the way, you f***ing idiot But every player has a price and we won't sell to anyone who doesn't offer us what we think is acceptable for a certain player. We've got to make a profit, not a loss.

TWAT!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is everyone using CMS hair as a reason to have a pop :lol: Heard it all now. It's like saying 'he's black' as a negative no?!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Some thought went in to that put down. Still amusing none the less. Would make a good signature me thinks

Seriously, I do NOT want to appear in PP's signature...

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Just stumbled on this - Delia Warnock - 2 of the same people in 1

delia-smith-neil-warnock.jpg

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
So your calculation we will lose £1.5 Million on CMS, if we sell him for £1 Million quid. How is this good Business sense? We aren't a selling club anymore by the way, you f***ing idiot But every player has a price and we won't sell to anyone who doesn't offer us what we think is acceptable for a certain player. We've got to make a profit, not a loss.

TWAT!

If we can get anywhere near what we paid for him, and release his, no doubt high, wage costs, it will be good business.

Oh, and please don't start insulting me as well because I don't agree with you.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

TWAT!
You're clearly a bit of a simpleton, and have trouble understanding the most basic of principles. Let's just leave it there or would you like to say TWAT or idiot one more time to make yourself look even more daft?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If we can get anywhere near what we paid for him, and release his, no doubt high, wage costs, it will be good business.

Oh, and please don't start insulting me as well because I don't agree with you.

I'm not insulting you. Simster business sense, wouldn't be good on The Apprentice let alone good enough to run a Football Club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here