[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had a horrible feeling that Norwich would grab a last minute winner, which would have ruined my weekend.

As it is, I feel fine.

Don't think that game will be first on MOTD

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Meh, bad performance but we didn't lose. If that's the equivalent of last seasons West Brom/Sheff.U then it's a step in the right direction.

I eagerly await the usual drivel from the usual suspects though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We’re 4th - above Man Utd who lost 4-2 at Leicester. Who had the better day?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If anyone finds a lost-looking Belgian lad wandering aimlessly around Norwich town centre, his name's Leandro and he needs to get on a bus back to Sussex

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
As bad as we have played in a while.

Good not to lose despite that.

4th in the League.

On to the next.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was a disgusting point and clean sheet away from home.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
BDB MoM for me today.

We looked devoid of ideas in the final third, need to sort this out, pass and move it’s that simple

Sent from my very expensive gated community

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Felt like last season, oh well IMG-20211016-WA0003.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I thought performance was fine, Burn was excellent, Lallana good, miss Bissouma as any side would, great that Lamptey had minutes in his legs and anyone expecting great stuff straight away from him is silly. Clearly miss an extra attacking player when they defend deep, that's the consequence of no Bissouma, all three central mids stayed deep and Trossard was off it, Maupay was isolated. He really should have scored at the end, and I reckon that should have been his second after one from the spot, but what was the consensus on the first half penalty, i saw contact with Krul, surprised it wasn't given.

Anyway if we won all these games home and away against bottom end sides we are going to finish top 6 and that's ridiculous. Away points at Palace and Norwich are fine, especially after wins at Burnley and Brentford. Away points always hard to come by in the premier league

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
A point away is never a bad result. Norwich though look really poor - they just never looked like scoring even when it was put on a plate. They were there for the taking.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In better news, Leeds lost, and Portsmouth got spanked in little old division three. Even massive Sheffield Wednesday buggered up a 2 goal league in that same division.

Meanwhile, we're a touch pissed off because we didn't win a Premier league game away from home and yet still find ourselves 4th between Chelsea and Man Utd. I'll take it. :lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
BDB MoM for me today.

We looked devoid of ideas in the final third, need to sort this out, pass and move it’s that simple

Sent from my very expensive gated community

A few more shots wouldn't come amiss - that one in the first half from Lallana could easily have rebounded to one of us, and Gross (I think) hit one in the second half, which could have deflected anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports