[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I feel like I should be optimistic and quietly confident, but there's this nagging feeling in the back of my mind...

Same here. When have we ever won a game when everything looked to be in our favour? It's just not the Brighton way. People saying that Norwich haven't scored or won for ages just makes me think of our visit to Bournemouth this season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If we can't beat this (at best) mid Championship Team we do not deserve to stay up.

So if we don’t beat them but say beat Liverpool...we wouldn’t deserve to stay up? I’d take a draw personally...but I’ll go for if you get enough points you deserve to stay up :)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
:lolol:

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 12.21.22.png

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Try treating your persistent nag with a dose of this joy:

https://youtu.be/ACnHqIZyWQc
I was sitting in the North East corner for that game with two Norwich fans behind me - to be fair to them they took it in good spirits, but their increasingly depressed comments did add a further level of enjoyment for me.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
4-0 away win incoming, goals from Connolly, Maupay, Mooy and MacAllister off the bench to grab the final one

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
So if we don’t beat them but say beat Liverpool...we wouldn’t deserve to stay up? I’d take a draw personally...but I’ll go for if you get enough points you deserve to stay up :)

I'm thinking of next season, we have to be beating these Stiffs on a regular basis, of course we can't beat Liverpool or any of the other corrupt money laundering **** teams except for now and then.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why have Pukki and Cantwell (is that is name?) been left out?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All this talk of 'job done' since the teams were announced is twisting my melon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports