Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Norwich fans not happy with their starting 11 it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first comment to their team line-up in the match thread, genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stephens dropped, thank god. Although I think Propper is fortunate to keep his place after his rancid display on Tuesday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Would prefer to see three at the back with Lamptey and Bernardo (taking the place from Mooy or Trossard) as wing backs, but overall quite happy with that line-up. Come on you Albion!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I feel like I should be optimistic and quietly confident, but there's this nagging feeling in the back of my mind...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I feel like I should be optimistic and quietly confident, but there's this nagging feeling in the back of my mind...
We’re usually horrible when it appears that we’ve got a few things in our favour, it happens all the time.

Still fingers crossed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
2-0 home win. What the odds?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm not liking all this positivity before the game. Norwich will be desperate for the win too and I'm predicting a very hard game. Wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw.

We’re playing the worst team in the Prem. if we can’t be positive now then when?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm feeling slightly over-optimistic this morning :lolol:

1-5.JPG

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Strong looking team. Down to you boys.

Eh? Put that side out plenty times and they don’t even score! Not being pessimistic, want us to win. But a ‘strong’ line up? Seriously, someone’s started super Saturday at 6am for sure!

Come on your seeeeeaaaaaagggguuuuls!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We’re playing the worst team in the Prem. if we can’t be positive now then when?

Hopefully positive after the game but I think this one is going to be difficult. They will be desperate and now have nothing to lose.
It's a very big game for us and I expect there are some nerves in our changing room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here