Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northern Soul Happy

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Threads like this ALWAYS get hijacked by the purists, complaining about this and that. The Northern Soul patches aren't original, or haven't been sewn on properly, or no 'proper' northern soul aficionado would be seen dead listening to such and such a record. Blah, blah, blah. Who gives a shit. She obviously loves the music, so what if she doesn't trot out the so-called 'proper' moves. It's about people, young and old, having a good laugh and enjoying something.

Well that's it then , you have spoken so it must be right then .... I do apologize , I take back all my previous comments coz I am completely wrong . What a silly ol sausage I am . ( ring the alarm another cult is dying ).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well that's it then , you have spoken so it must be right then .... I do apologize , I take back all my previous comments coz I am completely wrong . What a silly ol sausage I am . ( ring the alarm another cult is dying ).

Great way to get a bit of Tenor Saw into this thread!

And apropos of nothing this is my all-time favourite picture of two people dancing. Poet Amiri Baracka and novelist Maya Angelou. Now that's happy dancing.

nw0rwk.jpg

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Great way to get a bit of Tenor Saw into this thread!

And apropos of nothing this is my all-time favourite picture of two people dancing. Poet Amiri Baracka and novelist Maya Angelou. Now that's happy dancing.

nw0rwk.jpg

Well spotted that man , i tip my hat to you ....but be careful the nsc bullies dont get ya ....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Threads like this ALWAYS get hijacked by the purists, complaining about this and that. The Northern Soul patches aren't original, or haven't been sewn on properly, or no 'proper' northern soul aficionado would be seen dead listening to such and such a record. Blah, blah, blah. Who gives a shit. She obviously loves the music, so what if she doesn't trot out the so-called 'proper' moves. It's about people, young and old, having a good laugh and enjoying something.

You're a spiteful man, Hiney. Pointing out that a young person having a good time - albeit with dance steps he doesn't like and feel embarrassed about - is BULLYING.

Meanwhile, casual remarks about my mother, who died 14 years ago, aren't really appropriate.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
You're a spiteful man, Hiney. Pointing out that a young person having a good time - albeit with dance steps he doesn't like and feel embarrassed about - is BULLYING.

Meanwhile, casual remarks about my mother, who died 14 years ago, aren't really appropriate.

Shut your ****ing gob then you prick...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here