Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North West Sussex Seagulls

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Hi All

We would like to announce the formation of the North West Sussex Seagulls and independent supporters club. The main aim of the club will be to provide affordable and convenient coach travel to The Amex from the Horsham area. The club will be run on a not for profit basis and therefore we hope our travel costs will be very attractive.
The club itself will be looking to help and cater, as the name suggests, Albion supporters in the North West Sussex area. We already have a number of fans who have shown an interest in joining us on our trips to The Amex, if you think this might be helpful to you, please get in contact either via a PM or an email (contact details on the web site). The web site can be found at North West Sussex Seagulls where details of our first meeting at The Star in Roffey, Horsham can be found.

Andy & Paul

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Andy&Paul,
Good effort!
We are still looking into our travel options (from Billingshurst)... as there are 6 of us (probably in a people carrier), the coach might be a rather expensive option - and would still need us to drive to Hop Oast or similar.
But depending on the Park&Ride or Park&Walk options we may still be interested. Will keep an eye on your developments... if you could let us know the likely cost per person and how you are going to do bookings (per game? for the whole season??), that would be great.
regards Titanic + 5

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Andy&Paul,
Good effort!
We are still looking into our travel options (from Billingshurst)... as there are 6 of us (probably in a people carrier), the coach might be a rather expensive option - and would still need us to drive to Hop Oast or similar.
But depending on the Park&Ride or Park&Walk options we may still be interested. Will keep an eye on your developments... if you could let us know the likely cost per person and how you are going to do bookings (per game? for the whole season??), that would be great.
regards Titanic + 5

titanic as said before looking to run minibus fron wisborough green area spoken to club hpoefull of being able to park at ground awating more info will keep you informed

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
titanic as said before looking to run minibus fron wisborough green area spoken to club hpoefull of being able to park at ground awating more info will keep you informed

That sounds promising too! again I guess it comes down to cost... with 6 of us to pay for!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
first meeting at The Star in Roffey, Horsham can be found.
:ohmy: used to be my local 20 years ago and never thought they'd be hosting a BHA supporters club meeting.
In those days it held fight club every Friday night :laugh:

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Thanks for that insight Jello, hopefully it's changed over the last 20 years. Thanks for all the feedback and emails. Titanic and Doogie004 keep in touch incase your minibus doesn't work out, you are more than welcome to come along to the meeting, it's not just about the way we will be getting to The Amex, more about Albion fans up in this part of the World. Future meetings will hopefully move around the region.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good Luck from all at Mid Sussex Seagulls. :thumbsup:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Great stuff,

Good luck with this guys, Seagulls Over Burwash goes from strength to strength. Its hard work initially but worth the effort, we have regular meetings and a 50 seater coach going down to The Amex next season. Our AGM is on the 27th May at The Bear Inn Burwash if you fancy coming over

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
:clap:

Top work lads, I love all these independant supporters groups springing up, it shows the fans are doing their bit to push our club into a new era. Once again, top work and hope it all goes ok :clap:

:clap:

Top work lads, I love all these independant supporters groups springing up, it shows the fans are doing their bit to push our club into a new era. Once again, top work and hope it all goes ok :clap:

Have you joined btf? always welcome at Home - Mid Sussex Seagulls:thumbsup: its not just about travel but also promoting the albion to the lost generations in sussex!!!!!!:albion1:

D

Deleted member 2719

Well done to you northerners.

Any interest in a South West West Sussex Coach, Mini bus,or tandem?

Come on lads and lasses we could do with some extra bonding out in these parts.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Paul, Andy nice work !! Having turned up to the last meeting at the Star in Roffey I really hope its a better turnout :) ... just me, two blokes playing darts and a random old guy who had clearly been there for most of the day.. The meeting was postponed I later found out.

I can however confirm the pub is still rough as (as per note above.. I can see it kicking off most weekends still !) however the barman was friendly and beer cheep and I had the bonus of picking us some milk from the co op nextdoor.

Happy Days ahead.. I'll see you all on the 31st !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here