North West Sussex Seagulls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done to you northerners.

Any interest in a South West West Sussex Coach, Mini bus,or tandem?

Come on lads and lasses we could do with some extra bonding out in these parts.
Not with you, you northern monkey.
If you ain't got a beach, you ain't southern.

Paul, Andy nice work !! Having turned up to the last meeting at the Star in Roffey I really hope its a better turnout :) ... just me, two blokes playing darts and a random old guy who had clearly been there for most of the day.. The meeting was postponed I later found out.

I can however confirm the pub is still rough as (as per note above.. I can see it kicking off most weekends still !) however the barman was friendly and beer cheep and I had the bonus of picking us some milk from the co op nextdoor.

Happy Days ahead.. I'll see you all on the 31st !

i'm sure you will have numbers next season but not all people will turn up for meetings,would like to pop along and have an exchange of ideas. good luck again:thumbsup:

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Paul, Andy have you thought of getting it in the local press next week ?? Im sure there's loads of Albion locally who may not read NSC ?? I think all albion fans would like to see NWS (Horsham) return to the stronghold it used to be.. far too many Chelski shirts !

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Paul, Andy have you thought of getting it in the local press next week ?? Im sure there's loads of Albion locally who may not read NSC ?? I think all albion fans would like to see NWS (Horsham) return to the stronghold it used to be.. far too many Chelski shirts !

I think all these little Albion clubs springing-up is excellent.

Following on from the above post I would suggest that maybe with the Club's help the new organisations could produce leaflets to distribute at the Amex to aid in increasing membership. With a strong network Abion fan clubs all over Sussex we can reclaim our county back!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Following on from the above post I would suggest that maybe with the Club's help the new organisations could produce leaflets to distribute at the Amex to aid in increasing membership. With a strong network Abion fan clubs all over Sussex we can reclaim our county back!

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

burwash and mid sussex are both on the official albion site,we have advertised on radio/middy/agus/nsc also handed out cards,its a long slog but a feature in the falmer programme including all supporters groups would be good! could be a regular!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Good idea :clap:
Getting a link on here would be a good start:

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/SupportersClubsIndex/0,,10433,00.html

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

This is a great idea, I do think some sort of network needs to be set up as currently there is nothing in place. I hopefully plan to approach the club about soon

Aug 15, 2003
Falkirk, Scotland
I used be a member of the Horsham Blue & White Supporters Club in the 1970's. We used to run a double decker starting in Roffey, then a few stops in Horsham (the Station, North Parade, the old Tescos, Cricketfield Road) then onto Southwater, then Ashington and the last pick up being Steyning. I don't know what happened to the funds when it closed-up, perhaps they went back to the official supporters club.

There are still plenty of Seagulls fans in Horsham, Barns Green etc who maybe inteersted. I would contact the WSCT to see if they will run an article, and maybe they will find some photo's of our AGM's, I remember Alan Mullery at the Station Hotel and also the Club House at the Rec in Roffey. I would also post on the Facebook various BHA groups, WSCT and Horsham.

I am now in Scotland and help run Bhalba - Scottish Seagulls but I may need to use you when I am down seeing my mum in Horsham. I know one other Bhalba originally from Horsham who has just bought a season ticket so he maybe interested.

Feel free to link to our Facebook page (Scottish Seagulls), Twitter (@scottishseagull) or our website Bhalba

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Many thanks for the many emails and PMs over the weekend showing interest in joining us or offering help and advance all are really appreciated. If other fan groups could link to our site that would be great we will do likewise.
Please spread the word, if you know of Albion fans West of the A23 and North of the Downs tell them about NWSS.
Our first meeting will be at The Star in Roffey, Horsham on 31st May, see web site for details.

Cheers
Andy

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
My Dad (he posts on here as Ward4 Mellor3) used to get the bus from the station in Horsham in the mid 70s - they used to be the Horsham Branch of the BHA supporters club. Then they became the Blue and White supporters club, and then as numbers dwindled the bus stopped running.

(Nice write up in the West Sussex County Times about the NWSS)

See you on the 31st May

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
My Dad (he posts on here as Ward4 Mellor3) used to get the bus from the station in Horsham in the mid 70s - they used to be the Horsham Branch of the BHA supporters club. Then they became the Blue and White supporters club, and then as numbers dwindled the bus stopped running.

(Nice write up in the West Sussex County Times about the NWSS)

See you on the 31st May

Paul the other guy involved in setting up NWSS was also a regular on the Blue & White Supporters Coach so hopefully a few more old facing will be joining the new ones.

Haven't had a chance to see the WS County Times yet but knew we had beed given a mention in the Resident The Resident Horsham News, Sport, Jobs, Entertainment, Business, Property and Events

To all Albion fans in the North West Sussex area,
More than 40 BHA fans have now been in touch to show an interest in joining our coach if you would like to find out more either PM me, or get in contact via info@northwestsussexseagulls.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports