North stand ‘yobs’ at the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
They must be the descendants of the same Neanderthals who ruled the old north stand at the Old Shoreham Road end of the Goldstone in the 1970s and 80s.

Gerry Binfest.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Leave him alone, he's just an old fella! Can someone suggest he gets a ticket in the East next time?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I'm a yobbo !!!!
Hurrah !!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They must be the descendants of the same Neanderthals who ruled the old north stand at the Old Shoreham Road end of the Goldstone in the 1970s and 80s.

Gerry Binfest.

What a blinkered statement, and why did you need to add the address of the North Stand...... we all know what end of the ground the stand was......

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's a dickhead. We can do without people like him thank you very much.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Football will always be a tribal affair, its not the theatre. Any ex-Palace will get abuse thats life. Just as long as it doesn't descend into the behaviour we saw at Selhurst on Saturday, that was unacceptable..

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Some people really do want football to be an all seating affair with no singing/chanting and a polite round of applause when theres a goal. What the bloody hell were they actually expecting anyway ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
"When they started insulting Bolton manager Dougie Freedman, because of his ex-Crystal Palace connections, I said to my mates, “That’s it, Bolton will score now.”"

Sure enough, minutes later the equalizer was planted in the Albion net"

Minutes later???? They equalised approximately 96 minutes after the abuse started by my reckoning.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He's clearly a bit senile this Gerry bloke. He claims to have been at Brighton vs Bolton and thought the tribute to Dave Sexton was touching. Considering the match came 24 hours before Dave Sexton passed away I'd say any tribute to him made during the Bolton game was in Gerry's mind and thus anything else he claims in his letter is nothing but the rantings of a NIMBY trying and failing to pass themselves off as an Albion fan.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What a waste of (virtual) ink

Hush now yob. I've seen you being the 'family man' with your kids at the Amex, really your just training them in how to be a YOB.

I've rumbled you.

For those nay sayers read his part in the programme, if you look closely you can put all the letters together to spell 'Down with the stewards, lets have a riot'

tut tut

I DEMAND you are removed from your Mod duties.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
ffs he didn't mention about the north stand standing
hmm.gif

and thanks north stand its your thought Bolton equalized. :(

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i assume she 's referring to the 'dougie freedman is a ******' chant, pure comical genius if you ask me :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports