Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Standing - message from removed fan

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Funny, how not one steward came to ask ANY fans to sit down during the palace game which thus provide precedence that this is not an enforceable rule.
When I bought my ticket they advised back 7 rows could stand, for 2 seasons nearly we have until the Barnsley game. Paul (your customers not fans) Barber wrote to advise we had changed seat number but never advised on enforcing a sit down rule.

This guy did not Swear, use intimidating behaviour, only remonstrated that why pick on him to which the stewards (who would seem come from thickidiotsorus.com) could not advise only that they were advised to select him.

If Mr Paul (your customers not fans) Barber wants to enforce write to all fans on renewal of season tickets!, however anyone who calls people customers and fans probably has no idea about football, and if this is enforced across the stadium would result in a quiet, un-passionate and boring atmostshere.

So if you want to sit down, that’s great just move to another stand i.e. the Library Stand (west) or the children’s playground (east)

This guy should have his ticket back, and an apology for the abusive and victimization he received from the Stewards, who kept saying we are just following orders...........so did the Nazi SS!

As if you know what a library sounds like.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funny, how not one steward came to ask ANY fans to sit down during the palace game which thus provide precedence that this is not an enforceable rule.
When I bought my ticket they advised back 7 rows could stand, for 2 seasons nearly we have until the Barnsley game. Paul (your customers not fans) Barber wrote to advise we had changed seat number but never advised on enforcing a sit down rule.

This guy did not Swear, use intimidating behaviour, only remonstrated that why pick on him to which the stewards (who would seem come from thickidiotsorus.com) could not advise only that they were advised to select him.

If Mr Paul (your customers not fans) Barber wants to enforce write to all fans on renewal of season tickets!, however anyone who calls people customers and fans probably has no idea about football, and if this is enforced across the stadium would result in a quiet, un-passionate and boring atmostshere.

So if you want to sit down, that’s great just move to another stand i.e. the Library Stand (west) or the children’s playground (east)

This guy should have his ticket back, and an apology for the abusive and victimization he received from the Stewards, who kept saying we are just following orders...........so did the Nazi SS!

Funny how some people bang on about the back 7 rows, when the back 4 was mentioned to everyone else. It was also mentioned on this site many times but I appreciate that was before your time on here.

Interesting first posts Burgesshillseagull. (How did you come up with such an original username?)

In your post you have alienated the club, it's employees and the vast majority of the club's fans in the West and East.

Way to go North Stand Boy. You will go far.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Funny how some people bang on about the back 7 rows, when the back 4 was mentioned to everyone else. It was also mentioned on this site many times but I appreciate that was before your time on here.

Interesting first posts Burgesshillseagull. (How did you come up with such an original username?)

In your post you have alienated the club, it's employees and the vast majority of the club's fans in the West and East.

Way to go North Stand Boy. You will go far.
The back 4 rows were mentioned in the presentations , as nothing was in writing the club have backtracked on anything that was said as being taken out of context because ground regulations have to be observed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Enrest's sausage is duke's MOUND bound, my sights are set on SHEILA'S.

You're better off with SHEILA'S strap-on , ERNEST doesn't put any SAUCE on his SAUSAGE.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Sauces to the left of me, seasoning to the right, OCD...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
er its not a riot you clown its someone standing amongst people who dont mind .Shall i explain what an "analogy" actually is?

Good grief - it was an example of controlling a crowd !!!! You might want to change your tweet address as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can I just ask -----when I have a bit of fun with [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]:) Every man and his dog comes out of the bushes and SlaGS me off:eek:

You certainly got that family upset out on a morning walk , set a BENCHmark in bad taste for those easily offended.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Come and HAVE a FULL English with ME tomorrow and I will SLIP you my SAUSAGE under the TABLE

One day [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], but finishing off an extra LaRGE shower room tomorrow---will make do with a small sausage sandwich with a lot of SauCE:rolleyes:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
yes .....a riot crowd . Not really applicable is it . Change a non existent tweet account ....why?

Because one of the words you're using now get filtered on the main board to stop Google getting upset.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting to note that in general this season there hasn't been anywhere near as much of an issue over standing. Stewards seem to make a token effort then give up, and last night they allowed standing throughout the match in the whole stand. Perhaps why the atmosphere was better?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here