Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand STALK

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jesus wept - can't believe this thread has gone down such a route (but I really shouldn't be suprised).

The initial point was - can the utter TARDS (can I say that?) deliberately stalking me in an attempt to creep me out please stop, as it's frankly f***ing pathetic. Or alternatively, introduce yourself for god sake.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus wept - can't believe this thread has gone down such a route (but I really shouldn't be suprised).

The initial point was - can the utter TARDS (can I say that?) deliberately stalking me in an attempt to creep me out please stop, as it's frankly f***ing pathetic. Or alternatively, introduce yourself for god sake.

And you started it so perhaps you have a very inflated opinion of yourself

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

WW

"can't believe this thread has gone down such a route"

Whats the problem?

I think alot of important "issues" have been discussed on the board tonight.

Better to sort it out amongst ourselves , than someone "toading" and making a complaint about the board?

Fazz62

AKA Spazz 62

Never mind the fact that it IS illegal and the government are having a crackdown on forums like this one.

Public Order Act 1986 (c. 64) - Statute Law Database

Basically the government will close boards down if anyone complains and take the poster causing offence to court possibly the board owner as well!
The reality of the use of anti-harassment legislation against North Stand Chat is that the authorities tend to target individuals for what they have posted, rather than the message board itself.

Not that the authorities have ever intervened in this way to protect people with cerebal palsy. The only people that they have been trying to "protect" have been politicians with an anti-Albion agenda.

They don't make a move if "anyone" complains, incidentally. They make a move if people in high places complain.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You started it about me me me and people PMing me, mind your head as you walk out of NSC

Sorry yes, having WEIRDO'S sending you PM's with an intention to piss you off is OBVIOUSLY something to show off about, and quite CLEARLY means I've got a high opinion of myself.

Knob.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Who cares if people think disabled people MIGHT be offended? Surely it would be appropriate to ask the people that are diasbled, if they are offended? It is not your place to decide if someone is offended or not, if you are not afflicted with a disabilty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry yes, having WEIRDO'S sending you PM's with an intention to piss you off is OBVIOUSLY something to show off about, and quite CLEARLY means I've got a high opinion of myself.

Knob.

Gosh I am so scared, pretentious CAUC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here