Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand STALK

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Has this thread come to the end of the road?

Attachments

• BoyzIIMen.jpg
    BoyzIIMen.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 142

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I bet your wishing you never read nsc after meeting that sad lot!

:glare:

As goes meeting people on NSC, there's only one I've met (can't be arsed with listing them all) who I can't stand. Among the rest of them are some really decent people who I've enjoyed spending time with in various situations.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

As goes meeting people on NSC, there's only one I've met (can't be arsed with listing them all) who I can't stand. Among the rest of them are some really decent people who I've enjoyed spending time with in various situations.

Id the one person Adrie?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

I hope you dont mean me, Steve.;)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When i first read your comment i thought you had quoted my comment:laugh:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
:( It wasn't meant to come across like that, I just think it's a bit weird and can't work it out. He says he posts on NSP as well. I see him in lots of places and it got to the stage a few weeks ago where I was convinced he was a ghost only I ever saw.

It's not Turkey, who I had many g(l)ory days working in a pub in Rottingdean with and know to be a lovely chap who frankly I don't see enough...

Surley it must be Braders?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WOW 15 pages, top work MARK POTTER
You mean his first name isn't HARRY ? :)
p.s. I posted on the Istanbul thread , in his defence , to state that WW wasn't at Elland Road when several NSCers were claiming he was the instigator.

İbrahim Tatlıses;2666970 said:
When I see adrie I sometimes call him and then look away as if it wasn't me - but only cos I find it funny.

Don't YOU stalk me....?

You once told me on MSN you saw me in the Event and described how I looked down to the exact drink I had in my hand and I still don't know who you are.

On a brighter note, I was also recognised by a reet little fittie from the infamous Grimsby '03 relegation weekend photos on here in the same nightclub a few years back and we spent the rest of the night lip wrestling. That was one stalking I didn't mind.

(if she's reading, please PM me)

(if her father is reading, I can assure you she looked over 16 in the dark)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here