Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
:lol:

Attachments

• _44960341_broad416_gibbs.jpg
    _44960341_broad416_gibbs.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 193

Why should they not be there come May? They have the players, in fact they have the best squad outside the top four in my opinion. They're probably just a striker short, which Redknapp will sort in January. They've got the money, they've got the manager, they've got the support.

I honestly reckon the job Redknapp has just got is the best job in the world. Taking over a grossly underachieving team is always best, as you can only go one way - up. When you put it in perspective, there are 27 games to go and Spurs are 6 points off 7th. Still PLENTY to play for:thumbsup:

I agree. And why doesn't PD think they have a realistic chance of lifting the FA Cup? I predict Spurs will qualify for Europe by at least two routes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i think I would stalk trufflehound. He seems a genuinely funny person.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why should they not be there come May? They have the players, in fact they have the best squad outside the top four in my opinion. They're probably just a striker short, which Redknapp will sort in January. They've got the money, they've got the manager, they've got the support.

I honestly reckon the job Redknapp has just got is the best job in the world. Taking over a grossly underachieving team is always best, as you can only go one way - up. When you put it in perspective, there are 27 games to go and Spurs are 6 points off 7th. Still PLENTY to play for:thumbsup:

Yeh i s'pose so, lets get Defoe and Robbo back at the lane first.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Brett you looked really hot against darrrrby caaaaanty:jester:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Meh. I dunno. There's this lanky kid I see from time to time in Asda Hollingbury who always comes up to me and will never tell me who he is. Funnily enough he always says he knows Brett, as if that will give me a clue seeing as I've spoken to Brett about twice in real life. The kid seems well fuckin' weird. He was actually playing the last time I got invited to the comedy crew's 6-a-side at Burgess Hill, so someone must know him, but sadly he seems to have no discernable personality, which made things a bit difficult when me and my mates tried to tease his name out of him. I call him Asda Man.

I don't know if you mean to or not, but you have absolutely ruined that poor kid with that post.:lol: really made me chuckle, but afformentioned poster must feel like a right pillock

:( It wasn't meant to come across like that, I just think it's a bit weird and can't work it out. He says he posts on NSP as well. I see him in lots of places and it got to the stage a few weeks ago where I was convinced he was a ghost only I ever saw.

It's not Turkey, who I had many g(l)ory days working in a pub in Rottingdean with and know to be a lovely chap who frankly I don't see enough...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports