Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand police box fans

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
those that want to sing should put aside old memories of the North being the only stand to be 'seen' in and go to the South en masse where they can engage with the away fans far better. The north at the Amex is simply not the north at the Goldstone and never will be. Get that banter going with the away support and the rest of the crowd may join in. I am sure the club could easily designate a part of the south as being for those that want to sing and that would get around the fact the north is so divided for many reasons and therefore will never be a united stand in terms of being the lead generator of singing/atmosphere etc.

I suggested this last season with a few people, everyone thought it was a good idea but no one did anything. I'd happily move to the South as long as everyone else did.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
In my opinion what would best help the atmosphere would be for everyone interested in singing and creating an atmosphere to relocate to the south stand next to the away fans.

Or for people like you to go to games.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
those that want to sing should put aside old memories of the North being the only stand to be 'seen' in and go to the South en masse where they can engage with the away fans far better. The north at the Amex is simply not the north at the Goldstone and never will be. Get that banter going with the away support and the rest of the crowd may join in. I am sure the club could easily designate a part of the south as being for those that want to sing and that would get around the fact the north is so divided for many reasons and therefore will never be a united stand in terms of being the lead generator of singing/atmosphere etc.

100% This.......i have moved from north to south just for this reason....and i was amazed at how little you could hear from the north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here