Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Nonsense

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
YES. I was right next to it, like standing just behind one of the guys who was involved and saw every moment, it was just brilliant. :lolol:

Yep, i saw this. No blood, no decent punches thrown.....a non event really. Iv'e had more fun playing naked Twister.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I hope there was no bad language in the North today, a female acquaintance of mine was in attendance.

As for Simmo, well, half a story so far. Let's hear the rest.

You hope there was no bad language because a female acquaintance went today.....what an absolute plank

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I didn't get any pictures of the incident in question but from memory this how I remember it going down in the North...

16.jpg

.........only difference is SIMMOSAYS had a rolled up programme and not a rounders bat...........everything else is exactly how it happened though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didn't get any pictures of the incident in question but from memory this how I remember it going down in the North...

16.jpg

.........only difference is SIMMOSAYS had a rolled up programme and not a rounders bat...........everything else is exactly how it happened though.

:lolol::lolol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Arthur, I would only trust Bladders(just) out of that lot---as he has a sense of humour---the other two are guessing.
Yes I am that old and should of let all those younger blokes smash each other up despite them being ALL Albion fans.

To be honest there are very few people I do trust on this board. Although I'm struggling to see what some ones sense of humour has to do with their ability to recount a story?

Just so I've got it right you're saying you had nothing to do with said altercation you were just trying to keep the peace? If so then I'd heed your own advice in future if I were you. No point putting yourself in a situation where the club can ban you (which they seem overly keen on doing since we've moved to the Amex) for someone else's beef.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To be honest there are very few people I do trust on this board. Although I'm struggling to see what some ones sense of humour has to do with their ability to recount a story?

Just so I've got it right you're saying you had nothing to do with said altercation you were just trying to keep the peace? If so then I'd heed your own advice in future if I were you. No point putting yourself in a situation where the club can ban you (which they seem overly keen on doing since we've moved to the Amex) for someone else's beef.

Oh bore off Arthur you mong

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

If you do have a sense of humour Arthur it must be as dry as the entire Gobi Desert :facepalm:--Bladders help me out with one of your witticisms please:wink:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

16.jpg

That bear suit was fecking hot let me tell you.
Can you see Millwalls coach in the background?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Oh bore off Arthur you mong

Who's upset her?

Actually who has?

If you do have a sense of humour Arthur it must be as dry as the entire Gobi Desert :facepalm:--Bladders help me out with one of your witticisms please:wink:

Flip me....this thread has been painful! Sorry would you prefer me to follow the rest of the sheep? Just hearing that Palace are going to make a bid for this thread in an attempt to try and work out whether you have a valid right to feel aggrieved or not. Bozza is said to be considering his options.

There aren't I funny!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who's upset her?

Actually who has?

Flip me....this thread has been painful! Sorry would you prefer me to follow the rest of the sheep? Just hearing that Palace are going to make a bid for this thread in an attempt to try and work out whether you have a valid right to feel aggrieved or not. Bozza is said to be considering his options.

There aren't I funny!

NO ???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who's upset her?

Actually who has?

There aren't I funny!

Yawn

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I saw a punch thrown at an older bloke by a guy in his early thirties. The bloke who was punched was taken away by the stewards but the guy with the wayward fists seemed to get left alone.

maybe the bear was mistaken for a shark - as everyone knows you punch a shark on the nose.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Who's upset her?

Actually who has?

There aren't I funny!

Arthur this has been a total fail on my behalf--- Apologies to you for wasting your ernest posts.
Bozza, I assume has better things to do----but I await the midnight knock on the door:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here