Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Nonsense

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
this was an odd incident.

im confused as to who is who regarding this handbags.

but who exactly was the chubby oompa loompa who was wearing the greenish polo shirt? the one that looks like an angry diabetic failed painter and decorator?

answers on a postcard please

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| POSTCARD |
|
| This explains it all...
| |
| The bear surreptitiously smuggled in Bladders |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| POSTCARD |
|
| This explains it all...
| |
| The bear surreptitiously smuggled in Bladders |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

That'll learn me, trying to be a smart arse cocked up postcard :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was right in the middle of the scuffle, two bald Scottish blokes (green top) squared up to one of my mates thinking we were millwall, said mates brother and friend got involved in some pushing, fists started flying, :catfight:surrounded by bha fans pointing at us singing albion songs whilst i was trying to explain to people we were Brighton! Then a different group, bloke with two sons started winding SIMMOSAYS up, SIMMOSAYS gets dragged out by his neck by about 5 or 6 stewards/coppers spilling his beer and squashing his burger - all calmed down outside after some stern words, by both parties.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Was right in the middle of the scuffle, two bald Scottish blokes (green top) squared up to one of my mates thinking we were millwall, said mates brother and friend got involved in some pushing, fists started flying, :catfight:surrounded by bha fans pointing at us singing albion songs whilst i was trying to explain to people we were Brighton! Then a different group, bloke with two sons started winding SIMMOSAYS up, SIMMOSAYS gets dragged out by his neck by about 5 or 6 stewards/coppers spilling his beer and squashing his burger - all calmed down outside after some stern words, by both parties.

Have just washed the beer/burger stains out of my Albion shirt---how did they think I was Millwall:moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just to be clear, I DID NOT bring a Bear into the North stand at any point, admittedly I did order one after the match but the young lady who served me behind the counter assured me that they had run out before kick off.

This did also happen within 5ft of, and at exactly the same time as SIMMOSAYS got dragged out on his heels like a bad comedian trying to tell one more joke, but I can categorically confirm that both incidents where completely separate from each other and in no way linked. ???

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So a couple of blokes have a row, one thinks he's the victim so comes on here and moans about it (how very modern!). Several other report it was actually him being the dick. Sounds very familiar to the Big Belly saga. How long before Simmo is recounting (or lying) about his days out at Sellhurst Park?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just to be clear, I DID NOT bring a Bear into the North stand at any point, admittedly I did order one after the match but the young lady who served me behind the counter assured me that they had run out before kick off.

This did also happen within 5ft of, and at exactly the same time as SIMMOSAYS got dragged out on his heels like a bad comedian trying to tell one more joke, but I can categorically confirm that both incidents where completely separate from each other and in no way linked. ???
This all sounds like an episode of Blackadder!:lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Someone started singing Millwall in the North Stand after the match.
The six of us who had come down from East Upper were directly in the middle of Albion fans confronting Albion fans.
I tried to calm things down but was confronted by manic blokes and their father trying to lamp me---I KID YOU NOT.
I then had a PC warn me about my behaviour ---- by then I had lost the will to live + my Burger/Pint of Harvey's.
One minute later I was outside the North with a PC shouting in my face.
I am 57 years old.

You are safer drinking in the East Upper I think, leave the calming down to the stewards, they get paid for this not you.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So a couple of blokes have a row, one thinks he's the victim so comes on here and moans about it (how very modern!). Several other report it was actually him being the dick. Sounds very familiar to the Big Belly saga. How long before Simmo is recounting (or lying) about his days out at Sellhurst Park?

Which 'several others' said that Arthur?
PS. I was going to Palace when you were in nappies----to be honest I can't be arsed to look up your history to see if that is true or not ----so I might be lying:rolleyes:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You are safer drinking in the East Upper I think, leave the calming down to the stewards, they get paid for this not you.

I should have known it would go pear shaped when they didn't have any cheese burgers.
It would help if they sold Guinness up there--then I would not meet up with them ruffians in the North:drink:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a lovely tale this is. Thank you for bringing a little ray of happiness on this rather glum Sunday afternoon.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I should have known it would go pear shaped when they didn't have any cheese burgers.
It would help if they sold Guinness up there--then I would not meet up with them ruffians in the North:drink:

Fair point, you would think they would have 1 bar selling Guinness up there.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What a lovely tale this is. Thank you for bringing a little ray of happiness on this rather glum Sunday afternoon.

Iv'e posted over 2500 times and most of those twitterings were tongue in cheek bollocks including this one.
By the way I thought we were piss poor until the subs came on----so I do go for the footie as well:thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Which 'several others' said that Arthur?

Well these ones:

NSC conversion: you absused one of his 13 year old kids, got called out for it and got kicked out. Get over it.

Funny Ernest is talking about the same incident but the other way around. Assume it was you two.

I asked a bloke what happened and he said that the guy who got thrown out accused a couple of Albion of being Millwall then a fight broke out.

PS. I was going to Palace when you were in nappies----to be honest I can't be arsed to look up your history to see if that is true or not ----so I might be lying:rolleyes:

If you are 57 like you said you are then you probably were. However that wasn't my point. I was merely pointing out the similarity to the Big Belly thread from a while back.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well these ones:

If you are 57 like you said you are then you probably were. However that wasn't my point. I was merely pointing out the similarity to the Big Belly thread from a while back.

Arthur, I would only trust Bladders(just) out of that lot---as he has a sense of humour---the other two are guessing.
Yes I am that old and should of let all those younger blokes smash each other up despite them being ALL Albion fans.
Beer has something to do with it as well :drink:
Who the feck is the bloke with the large intestine----I will not speak his name :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here