Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Fans

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I hear the Stewarding situation has improved drastically in the North this season, is this true? I hear they got rid of peter griffin steward!!

Sat there at the Huddersfield game and noticed two different supervisor stewards that weren't there last season, two burly looking chaps who seemed really decent better than that Bullet tooth Tony who works in the SWC!

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
I know Pantani and his mate. I sit next to him with my brother.

He's alright :thumbsup: and they do a lot to try and generate an atmosphere. Generally, bar a few morons and mutes, NS center is a great place to sit.

Sit row in front with my son, never had any reason to complain, top guy, loyal supporter and always tries to get the songs going.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hear the Stewarding situation has improved drastically in the North this season, is this true? I hear they got rid of peter griffin steward!!

Is that the lardass who used to insist on standing sideways on the steps to the concourse, thereby leaving about a nine inch gap for folk to squeeze through?

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Is that the lardass who used to insist on standing sideways on the steps to the concourse, thereby leaving about a nine inch gap for folk to squeeze through?

That's the one!!

Think the stewarding is miles better this season! IMO anyway! Doesn't seem to be as much aggro as their once was!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That's the one!!

Think the stewarding is miles better this season! IMO anyway! Doesn't seem to be as much aggro as their once was!

Agree with you - the stewards seem to have had some training in common sense this season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oh, really!!!!

I think you wanted the question marks. They are 3 rows down and over to the right on your keyboard. You're welcome.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I knew exactly what I wanted to use.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Was a little disagreement in N1F at the Leicester game, bloke I believe was kicked out, about two thirds back.

Was quite amusing actually, half a dozen middle age blokes started popping up like school children shouting for a steward to break it up.

Er.... that's what's supposed to happen.
They don't pay fans (middle or any age) to take things into their own hands (and then be the ones chucked [by those stewards] out and banned).

andy46

Mar 22, 2012
i hope they ban this guy travelling to away games selling fanzines in all weathers- giving away those nice little yellow acid face badges-dreadful not just a loyal supporter giving up his free time --but now I hear hes trying to wake people up in the ESU library were I sleep!!!!! with SINGING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here