Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Threatening to stab your own fans

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Tonight my friends and I were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow Albion fans. Now, I am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "I will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an Albion fan despite the result.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
If he reads this he's gonna put a slash right across your cannister!

That's assuming he can read of course!

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Tonight my friends and I were threatened with a stabbing from our fellow Albion fans. Now, I am the first to admit we can be annoying at times but to turn round to us and say "I will shank you if you do not shut up" is a little extreme. To then back this up when questioned over whether a threatened stabbing is really necessary with "I'm not threatening, I promise I will stab you" is really too much, tonight was my darkest day as an Albion fan despite the result.

Blimey.
How annoying must you be?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Watford away always seems to bring out the cretins. I was aware of a few around me at Clapham Junction on the way back who could barely string a sentence together but were shouting some homophobic nonsense oddly. Smoking coming off the train and looking at what was left on their fags presumably on it as well. We smelt smoke on the way up too.

Not as bad as the cup game though, loads of idiots. Smoking on the train and attempting to break down a locked toilet door.

I travel through Clapham Junction every day and it feels like home so to see pricks behaving like that makes it far more embarressing.

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Blimey.

Not annoying enough to threaten us with our lives I would like to think. In 25 years of following the Albion no one before tonight has ever found it necessary to be this aggressive in my direction.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If you're reading, you're an absolute pussy. Problem? Feel happy to message me, scum like that deserve a good old fashioned beating.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Maybe he was just practicing the 'ard man lingo for The 'wall on saturday. Watford away that is where all the top boys come out to play though.

Seriously what were you or your friends doing?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Blimey.

As I said there is something about Watford away that brings out a minority wanker element. I've always sensed it.

Its usually younger teenagers who can do the big on the train away thing but still be home in time for bed. Never really see it at Millwall though ? Wonder why....

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Maybe he was just practicing the 'ard man lingo for The 'wall on saturday. Watford away that is where all the top boys come out to play though.

Seriously what were you or your friends doing?

Just the odd nonsense shout towards the ref, a few silly songs (not the Palace one), a couple of "sort it out Chaz" shouts (an in joke in my group of friends) and having a go at their keeper for coming to the half way line when one of their players was injured seemed to be the straw that broke this particularly aggressive camel's back.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Just the odd nonsense shout towards the ref, a few silly songs (not the Palace one), a couple of "sort it out Chaz" shouts (an in joke in my group of friends) and having a go at their keeper for coming to the half way line when one of their players was injured seemed to be the straw that broke this particularly aggressive camel's back.

Obviously not sensible enough then to realise he could have moved to another seat if he found you that annoying. As others have said you do get some "characters" now away especially for the London games. Remember Charlton away a few seasons back made me wonder where all this people had come from. Don't dwell on it, brush it off and move on.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Obviously not sensible enough then to realise he could have moved to another seat if he found you that annoying. As others have said you do get some "characters" now away especially for the London games. Remember Charlton away a few seasons back made me wonder where all this people had come from. Don't dwell on it, brush it off and move on.

Glad someone else has noticed it. A few pissed up causalties on the train back home including the very young in our carriage who helpfully chundered.

Nothing wrong with a load of good humoured hammered fans coming back from an away game. But def something about the London games that attracts the idiots

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i will no doubt be giving you the worst advice possible,but did you not consider punching him very hard directly on the hooter?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

What were you actually doing curiously ? I mean threatening to "shank" someone up for being annoying is pathetic. How old would you say the people that said it are ?

They are all mouth and no action anyway, each club has its idiots - and most of these idiots come out to play for London and SE away games.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

Says it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here