Votes: 10 3.8%
  • None

Votes: 22 8.4%

• Total voters

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Bloody hell. People still vote Labour? :nono:

Im more surprised people are voting lib dem. The official party with no backbone. Not one of their main policies has been pushed forward. In fact many have gone in the direct opposite direction.

Example? Tuition fees. And trident.

But the Cons promise to maintain the NHS but just make it more efficient is hardly happening either. I for one will be very sad when the NHS is closed for business because of the shocking mess at the moment. Just this year over 7000 nurses fired, good one David!

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
I would like, out of interest, not criticism, to know some peoples reason for voting BNP?
I dont know much of theor policies apart from the main one.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Labour, but in reality I would spoil my ballot.

We need a propper labourers, left wing party. Not the token red party which have f*** all back bone to do anything to tackle the social divide.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Conservative, they are needed to dig us out of the complete mess the Blair/Brown years left the UK in.
You don't remember the sorry mess the Conservatives left behind in 1997 then?
The truth is none of them are interested in the poor old British public, they are only interested in enriching themselves and their friends in business and banking. I wouldn't vote for any of them, nor would I piss on them if they were on fire.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The truth is none of them are interested in the poor old British public, they are only interested in enriching themselves and their friends in business and banking. I wouldn't vote for any of them, nor would I piss on them if they were on fire.

Exactly this. I am a floating voter people will blindly vote tory or labour if they said all first born children will be killed. Labour made plenty of mistakes as they all do but to blame the economic situation on them is wrong they were not to blame for Lehmans and the fact that we are so reliant on financial services and not a great deal of manufacturing. The tories are making a complete cock up with dreadful ill thought through polices, the lib dems are a joke, controlled immigration is essential for this country, anyone thinking of BNP hang your head in shame. What a mess all round none of them have a clue.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've come to the conclusion over the years that they are all pretty much the same, and I'm starting to wonder almost whether it acutally matters who's in charge, the country carries on anyway.

Most politicains care about one thing, and one thing only - getting power and keeping it.

Personally I wouild raather see no official parties, with MPs all being independant able to vote for the best policy, not along party lines - but I guess that wouldn't work.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God

They inherited a strong and growing economy which allowed them to spend lots for ten years. Then when it all started to go wrong they spent some more and f??ked the country over.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Where is the 'anyone but Labour' option?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The future is Libertarian.

Unfortunately that is not an option in this poll.

431255_10150662557695358_653265357_11621324_1724430498_n.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Conservative, they are needed to dig us out of the complete mess the Blair/Brown years left the UK in.

Then when it all started to go wrong they spent some more and f??ked the country over.

The US, Greece, Spain, The Eurozone, IMF, can all lay the blame of this global crises at the doorstep of Brown & Blair!

George Orwell would be proud of who some like to rewrite history...

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
They inherited a strong and growing economy which allowed them to spend lots for ten years. Then when it all started to go wrong they spent some more and f??ked the country over.
Of course. There was a landslide Labour win because the Tories got it right. I forgot. Silly me. Lol.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I've come to the conclusion over the years that they are all pretty much the same, and I'm starting to wonder almost whether it acutally matters who's in charge, the country carries on anyway.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so the the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy." - Carroll Quigley

----------------------------------------------------------

“There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act.

In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so.

I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records.

I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments.”

“The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.

This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.

The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations.

Each central bank sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians.”

Excerpts from the Writings of Carroll Quigley News of Interest.TV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here