Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea says it will launch nuclear attack on America

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The examples I gave weren't changing the subject - they were illustrating how the Western media often provides unbalanced and biased reporting, in response to your first three questions.

In regards to your final one, I consider the BBC to be the most unbiased news corporation in the world - but even then from time to time I notice inaccurate and biased reporting. A recent example of that includes the reporting of the Syrian uprising (sorry, I Know you hate examples)

Ok, so you believe the BBC more than the NK equivalent, at least you admit that. So do you agree with this BBC story then that people starve and there are famines in NK?

BBC News - Charities warn of food shortages in North Korea

Do you then not question yourself as to how a country where people are forced to eat grass can then afford to have a nuclear weapons programme and can launch (well limp) a satellite into space?

PS On another point... I hate examples??? That is a bit rich, you have not once refered to the link I GAVE YOU of the North Korea NEWS READER reading the (the non news according to you) story. Which is the point of this thread. Stop talking about Syria (or any other country) we are talking about NK now and nothing else and your continuous protestations on behalf of the odious North Korean regime.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Stop talking about Syria (or any other country) we are talking about NK now and nothing else and your continuous protestations on behalf of the odious North Korean regime.

Let's cut to the chase for the benefit of Mustafa. North Korea is broke (again). So it threatens to invoke a Korean/Nuclear war (again). There will be posturing from both sides before North Korea abandons its (alleged) nuclear tests in exchange for promises of non-military investment (financial handout) from the UN (the US/Japan). China will continue to support its mad little cousin because it upsets the Japs and the Yanks.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My mistake, it would help if I could get on the bloody site!

The reality is that you will have the likes of Reuters scouring the KCNA on a daily basis looking for quotes that they can sensationalise, regardless of its context. Other news groups all around the world follow suit and it leads to a successful propaganda campaign.

Anyone who has bothered to read the statement in full knows that NK isn't "vowing to nuke the US in pre-emptive strike" instead it explains in detail the recent US acts of aggression and is merely saying that if it continues it may have to exercise its right to strike first, just as a warning.

What do people really expect NK to do, bend over? Refrain from warning America that it is prepared to strike first?
Of course....North Korea did'nt sink that South Korean ship....or shell that South Korean island did it....it was all lies.....sorry mate it's a goose with balls....all propaganda....not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here